In need of some scrap therapy...

Sheila - thanks and the ABC books are really fun!

Lisa - have fun packing for Megan! Love the DHS page!

Cassey - so glad you will join the ABC swap!! And, glad you are joining here today!!

Cheryl - popped over and saw your pages on the other thread...so nice! I am over the moon for that Believe page...have to get to using that myself!

Well, "Q" is done...it's my least favorite so far, but it's ok...just ok. On to "R"...will post pix when I have a few to post!

Thanks for the scrap love :)

Lisa your DHS page rocks!

I've been pulling swap pieces to use today...now on to some more scrapping :)

happy you all like the DHS page!

packing is pretty much done! Megan was a big help, did all her own choices, folded clothes without asking :thumbsup2 I even got my stuff packed :) will just have the last minute things Friday morning!
have a couple little things to get together/done this week for trip so feeling pretty good now the bulk is done :banana:
last load of laundry - towels in dryer so that will be done soon, so I get to play for away again :woohoo:

I am stuck on the color for the title for this page. I posted a pic for Annie to see on the swap thread, what do you think?

IMG_4950.jpg

I am putting this away for now.

Cassey

Cassey- I love the page- I think red or orange would show up well on that spot on the page.

Sorry I haven't popped in but our internet has been down since yesterday afternoon when it rained and I am at the church taking care of a couple of things so I could get online for a few minutes.

Rebecca

Cassey I love it :) Maybe red or dark blue????

I posted 5 more pages on the swap items thread!!! I love having so many great pieces to use :)

I tried the orange first, didn't stand out enough for me. I will try the red after dinner. Thanks!

Cassey

Sorry I disappeared for a few hours guys...DH annoyed me so I went in my room to lay down and get away from him for a bit....fell asleep...FOR 2 1/2 HOURS!!!!! LOL guess that's what happens when you stay up til 1 am scrapping and get up at 8 am to get back at it! Anyway, then I watched Logan play outside for a bit (it got nice during my slumber), then we had dinner. Now, onto scrapping again. And, while napping, I thought about my "Q" page...I like it even less than I thought. I have to stop thinking about it. If I took it all apart, it would be a real pain. So, it is what it is.

Cassey - I love that page!

Lisa - congrats on the work load getting done!

Cheryl - going to look at your pages!

OK..."Q" re-done, "A" spruced up...that one was annoying me a little also...just the journaling. Now, finally onto "R"!!

I wanna see ;)

I'm stuck....I have a ton of pics from Minnie & Friends breakfast (and autograph tags too). Not sure how to deal with all of them. Pretty sure I don't want 12 pages of 2 pics (1 of me & 1 of Rachel) with an autograph and embellies. Wish I could figure out how to make it a 4 page spread! Ugh!!!

Cassey I think red would look great!

can't wait to see what you did Erin!

Cheryl, what sketches are you wanting to use?

took a break and we watched the Muppet movie, will get back to my dhs pages after dinner...

I just re-counted and it's 10 characters (Minnie, Hook, Chip & Dale, Pip the penguin, Rafiki, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Fairy Godmother). Part of the problem is I can't crop too much off the pictures. Off to look at sketches. I'm gonna have the same issue with Goofy's kitchen (8 characters there) so I need to figure something out ;)

I just re-counted and it's 10 characters (Minnie, Hook, Chip & Dale, Pip the penguin, Rafiki, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Fairy Godmother). Part of the problem is I can't crop too much off the pictures. Off to look at sketches. I'm gonna have the same issue with Goofy's kitchen (8 characters there) so I need to figure something out ;)

this is what I did with our's sketch #19
P1100975.jpg

I was wanting to do something like that. I think it is the autographs that are tripping me up.

BTW, Cheryl - I love the tag book idea...could you give me instructions to make one? I'd love to do it for our next trip so I could put autographs in my book!!

I will post before and after pictures of the "Q" page as soon as I am done with this "R" page. The "A" only had a minor change, so no big deal.

Lisa...that's a great way to use up a binch of pictures!! I can't believe how many characters are in one meal!

Cheryl, is the a way you could angle the tags to fit in the 3x3 space?

I ended up liking the red letters. Those are finished. Started DHS page.

BTW, Cheryl - I love the tag book idea...could you give me instructions to make one? I'd love to do it for our next trip so I could put autographs in my book!!

It was so easy!!! Let me look at my carts to find the tag and what size I used. The cover is just a rub on and I "laminated" it with packing tape.

Cheryl, is the a way you could angle the tags to fit in the 3x3 space?

I'm trying sketch 19 with the pics 3.75" square and the tags cut to 3.75"

Here's the first "Q"...Queue...yuck!!

scrapday006.jpg

Here's the second...not a HUGE change...just cleaner!

scrapday007.jpg

And, the "R"....Remember This Moment...

scrapday008.jpg

LOL I am sucking on the straw so hard in the bottom picture my eye is droopy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter