In need of some scrap therapy...

that would be a great idea!! I haven't done the ABC MAW book yet, and you know how I feel about MAW and the Big Gives :lovestruc keep me updated if you find out anything!

well need to get cleaned up here and get my girl to bed in a few! I'll be around tomorrow between loads of :laundy: and packing!

you need to get to bed soon to erin, you missed your pumpkin :rotfl2:

Good Night!

I'll let you know!!

I am just finishing up this last page then off to bed! LOL I guess I'll be hitching a ride some other way...that pumpkin doesn't turn back once it's gone!!

looks like you all had a great day, didn't get through the whole thread. I would rather have been with you all!

Erin,
It's a quick drive by this AM before we decide what we are doing....

I'd be all for a ABC sketch swap.... late summer (anytime after July 4) so I can play please (it will be my one and only swap this year)... Also, I'd suggest you do the sketch swap like AWM is using the specific site... (or determine early on if we are just going to be doing only 4x6 photo LOs for ease of Big Give family)..... However, I call dibs that CASSEY gets to make her mickey head page!!!!!!

Good morning :)

Erin I'd love to do the ABC MAW pages too, just sometime in the summer would be great for me.

My 11 pages from yesterday are posted on the scrapping with swap items thread :)

Good Morning ladies!

already have :laundy: sorted and a load going, dishwasher is running and got some stars cutting on the cricut!

Nan, love the idea of the 4x6 pm since most MAW mom's don't have the time for scrapping!

Good morning! My internet was down again last night and I am just now able to get back online. This is beginning to drive me crazy!! We live in the middle of no-where, so this company is our only choice. Hopefully they will get their act together.

Lisa, we went to see Wicked when it was in Dallas a couple of years ago. We loved it. Madison's musical theatre class did a mini Wicked production for recital last year. She was Elphie. It was a chore getting her green!!

Erin, I would love to do a Disney ABC swap. July is perfect for me too. The only 2 months the kids don't have loads of activities are July and August, so I should be home a lot more. I just don't have enough room to do page swaps on the go.

hope you get the internet figured out Sheila!

we saw Wicked in NYC last summer (was actually our third attempt...we planned on seeing it in San Francisco ...first time we had tickets for the day after the Haiti earthquake and they wouldn't change them for me....second time we saw the first half, Megan got sick during intermission, so was happy to finally see it last summer the whole way through!
I bet getting all the green on was tough....any pointers? Megan's school choir is putting on Willie Wonka and she's going to be a oompaloompa (sp) and has to have orange faces and green hair :eek:

Cheryl, saw your pages, everything is so pretty!

Yay!! We are all a go for the ABC pages! Nan and I pm'd...we will work out the kinks as far as the photo sizes...maybe I will choose a handful of sketches that will just include 4x6 photos.

And, Cassey - you heard Nan...you are required 1. to join and 2. to make that Mickey page!! LOL

I finished my "O" last night and my "P" this am...going to photobucket to retreive...

Here is my "I"...(pop) Icons...

scrapday001-1.jpg

And "N"...Neptune...

scrapday002-1.jpg

And "O"...Ornaments...

scrapday003-1.jpg

Last, "P"...Pirates...

scrapday004-1.jpg

So, I think that puts me at 8 this weekend so far!! I worked on laundry and dishes already...but have more to do...as usual! Will be working on that and scrapping for most of the day...don't think we will be attending the rainy parade! Also...the dates were are looking at for the ABC page swap are July 9 sign-ups...maybe due Sept. 21ish? I'm glad there is interest!!

wow Erin, those are great!

I'm planning on doing our Feb DLR in red/black/yellow/white now due to your pages!

got second load in washer...putting DHS page together, will post it when I have one completed....

Love your pages Erin :) Are those all 1 inch squares on the Neptune page or did you weave the paper together?

hope you get the internet figured out Sheila!

we saw Wicked in NYC last summer (was actually our third attempt...we planned on seeing it in San Francisco ...first time we had tickets for the day after the Haiti earthquake and they wouldn't change them for me....second time we saw the first half, Megan got sick during intermission, so was happy to finally see it last summer the whole way through!
I bet getting all the green on was tough....any pointers? Megan's school choir is putting on Willie Wonka and she's going to be a oompaloompa (sp) and has to have orange faces and green hair :eek:

Cheryl, saw your pages, everything is so pretty!

We used a powder stage make up. (I can get you the brand) Looked like powdered blush only green. We put it on with a brush. I tried using a damp sponge, but it was hard to get a consistant color. I just kept layering it on until we were happy with the color. Be sure and get a cleanser that is made for stage make up. It's a mess to remove. I'll see if we have enough internet speed to get a pic to post.

Cheryl, love the pages you posted on the swap thread.

Erin, love yours too! I'm thinking I need to make one like it for last summer's vacation and save the one from the upcoming swap for our next trip. That way I can make sure I have the right pictures.

Ok, here's the Elphie picture. This is after recital, so her hair and makeup doesn't look as good as it did before she went on stage.

IMG_6686.jpg
[/IMG]

Good afternoon! i have just about finished up the chores for today.:cool1: Still need to get the laundry going but I can chat and scrap while that is going.

Erin, :love: the pages!

I :love: the idea of an ABC page swap, YES I will be joining and am willing to make the mickey head page, but of course I would have to come up with a different title.

Not sure what I will be working on yet, have to check out my stash. Thinking of sending DH to Michaels to pick up a mat, that way I won't be tempted to buy more paper!

Cassey

sheila you DD looks cute! thanks for the make-up pointer! I'm sure the teacher will let us know what/where to get the stuff!

here's my DHS page...some of the stars I added some glitter pen embellies too, some are embossed and also used glitter paper

P1110037.jpg

going off for awhile, going to get megan's clothes figured out...be back soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter