In need of some scrap therapy...

Love those Erin :)

Okay...not glued down yet. I need to add a title. What do you think?
IMG_3781.jpg

For pages 3 & 4 I'll reverse the sketch so the pattern is on the far right hand side.

Okay, how is it that I can have a 3 inch stack of assorted blue paper and not have one the will coordinate with my DHS paper?:headache:

very cute Erin!

Cheryl that looks perfect!!!

Cassey, I know the feeling....needed 8 of 2 different colors and had 7 :headache:

putting my last page together on DHS....then on to Epcot, hope to get most of it cut tonight!

I'm rethinking my epcot pages....does anyone know where I can find clip art for the epcot flags mickey heads???? i looked earlier and cant find anything

Lisa, if those won't work, google Epcot Mickey head disboards, click on the one that says Need a Mickey head in Flag for each of the nations at Epcot. Nan posted a link to images that can be saved on your computer.

got it to work Cassey, all printed off, now to cut them :eek: going to have tired fingers!

so need opinion on my new title for it

"flags of mickey's world"

Guys...I am done for the night...finished my "S" page, but can not get photobucket to upload. So, I'm just going to call it a night! I got 11 pages finished this weekend and only have 5 left to have this book complete! Hoping to accomplish that this week so I can check it off my to do list! Thanks to all of you for hanging out with me this weekend! Had a blast!

Thanks guys! I took a break to watch "Once Upon A Time". I like the layout better now that I stepped away ;)

got it to work Cassey, all printed off, now to cut them :eek: going to have tired fingers!

so need opinion on my new title for it

"flags of mickey's world"

Are you doing all 11 countries! That's 44 mickey heads:scared1: Title is cute!

I have decided that me and my DHS page are going on a field trip after work tomorrow.

good night Erin! great job on getting so much completed!

I'm done for the night too...going to hang with my girl! Night All!

Thanks guys! I took a break to watch "Once Upon A Time". I like the layout better now that I stepped away ;)

I love that show....it freaks megan out though...so I watch it later in the week!

Are you doing all 11 countries! That's 44 mickey heads:scared1: Title is cute!

I have decided that me and my DHS page are going on a field trip after work tomorrow.

yes I am! got 3 sets done last night...I have little scissors that are rounded a bit so makes cutting circles easier!
good luck with your DHS page...do you have a block again?

Sorry I missed out on the fun. Holly couldn't make it to the crop on Saturday so I decided to spend a childless day with DH :lovestruc

Yesterday was pretty much consumed with The Hunger Games.

Love all the work posted, Cassey I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of those Reflections pages!

Sorry I missed out on the fun. Holly couldn't make it to the crop on Saturday so I decided to spend a childless day with DH :lovestruc

Yesterday was pretty much consumed with The Hunger Games.

Love all the work posted, Cassey I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of those Reflections pages!

We'll talk.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter