• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

In need of some scrap therapy...

LOVEMY3KIDDOS

DIS Veteran
Anyone interested in hanging out and scrapping this Saturday? I need some scrap therapy myself and would love to have some buds to hang out with while doing so! I plan to devote quite a bit of the weekend to scrapping. I am going to try Friday night, but not 100% sure yet. Saturday I hope to make a pretty much all day event. Sunday, we have the St. Patty's parade, but if it rains...SCRAPPING!! So, I'd love company to chat and have fun!

Erin, I'm not sure what are plans are for Saturday, but if I'm home, I would love to scrap and chat. I'll check back in later in the week.

I'll be around Friday and Sat until noon - we are going to see Mama Mia that afternoon and then all day Sunday!
plan on working on the Disney sketch swap

Rachel and I will both be around. We'll be finishing up the "cuts" swap and then getting ready for our 3 day crop (Mar 30, 31, Apr 1). I might also start pulling papers for the Disney sketch swap.

I'm going to a crop for a few hours on Saturday (after I drop Morgan off at a Teen Leadership Conference), but there isn't any Wi-Fi :(

Have fun!

Yay!! A few takers!! I can't wait to sit in pj's and sip some tea while scrapping the day away! I need it and am so happy to have a few friends in the box to enjoy it with!

I'll be around Saturday- have to wash laundry but scrapping is the main plan.
DH is off Sunday so I dn't know if I'll be around or not then, he usually wants to do something when the whole family is off

Looks like my afternoon posted was eaten.... I'll be in and out... I have to get ready for PJ's scrapbook completition, think about party decorations and get ready for DS15's 16th birthday that is the same week as graduation~!

I'll hopefully be moving into my new scrap space this weekend! Or perhaps having my parents over on Saturday. (Can you believe that? only 3 weeks since my mom's heart surgery and she may be allowed to travel 1.5 hrs???? Makes me nervous but excited to see her. :love:)

I'll hopefully be able to pop in and out and check out the fun!

I'll hopefully be moving into my new scrap space this weekend! Or perhaps having my parents over on Saturday. (Can you believe that? only 3 weeks since my mom's heart surgery and she may be allowed to travel 1.5 hrs???? Makes me nervous but excited to see her. :love:)

I'll hopefully be able to pop in and out and check out the fun!

thats great news about your mom Vicky! enjoy having them over! and remember you promised us photos of your scraproom!

There'll be a bunch of us scrapping, beginning tomorrow afternoon, but I don't know if we have WiFi on the Cape.

Vicki, that is amazing! Have a fun visit.

Yes, Camp Wannacropit is this weekend. We'll pop in when we can.

Yay!! Looks like we will be able to have a decent little crowd! I am really hoping to finish at least one of my 2010 books this weekend...maybe 2!! Both are started but need to get finished so I can move on to other projects!!

Have fun at camp everyone!!! I will miss y'all!!!
Lisa, sorry I never called you back about Camp, about the time the deadline came around I was so sick I couldn't do anything!!

I will check in when I can. Have to get to organizing.

Everyone have fun at Camp WannaCropIt!! Wish I was closer to you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter