Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

wow I'm impressed about Julia trying SCAL! can't wait to see what she creates and her cover page.

ok, cutting my two chip & dale groups....I can see the end of the tunnel, if I push through I might get fnished today....after C & D just classic donald, goofy and pluto...and HS donald, pluto and goofy ....all depends on if my back will hold out

I like a little bling too!!! Julia is obsessed with it. Wait till you see the letters and papers she picked.:upsidedow

Cassey

Love the work that has been posted, you girls rock! Erin, the black, white and yellow is great! Cassey, the yellow DHS is AWESOME!

Not to over-share, but my friend was showing up every 18 days or so and lasting 10-12. Loads and loads of fun. My doctor thinks I'm starting menopause (early, oh joy!), so I opted for a Mirena. It TOTALLY took my friend away for over 2 years! I had my annual last week, I don't know if it has something to do with her showing up today...

Girl Scout meeting is done. I don't know that I'll get anything dragged out to work on, and we have to have dinner soon. Getting hungry!

I love bling, too!!!

I also love chipboard...just not filing the paper you cover it with to make your title on a page!!! You will see what I mean if I ever get this page set up!!! LOL

What kind of car did you get? Also, remember to rest today!

yay! what did you get???

well the kids won't be bored in a few days, will hopefully be helping you with little Keegan!

We got a 2012 dodge grand caravan. in dark charcoal pearlized gray :lmao: The whole reason I had to go was for the stupid color.

Resting some, we had to drop some stuff by a friends house, run to get my pics, then we went to lunch, swung by target to get my sisters bf a present cause tonight is his bday. Ended up just buying baby stuff. :)

Now were home and working on car insurance stuff. blah!! DD finished her chores and is busy messing up the kitchen making some sort of cookies. :confused3

Since we're having dinner at my parents i have to get everything ready before we leave. girls are just going straight there.

Off to boil nipples and set up the fancy new bottle warmer. love those things in the middle of the night!! :love:

Love all the cute stuff posted. I will have something to look at while hanging at the hospital!!

We got a 2012 dodge grand caravan. in dark charcoal pearlized gray :lmao: The whole reason I had to go was for the stupid color.

Resting some, we had to drop some stuff by a friends house, run to get my pics, then we went to lunch, swung by target to get my sisters bf a present cause tonight is his bday. Ended up just buying baby stuff. :)

Now were home and working on car insurance stuff. blah!! DD finished her chores and is busy messing up the kitchen making some sort of cookies. :confused3

Since we're having dinner at my parents i have to get everything ready before we leave. girls are just going straight there.

Off to boil nipples and set up the fancy new bottle warmer. love those things in the middle of the night!! :love:

Love all the cute stuff posted. I will have something to look at while hanging at the hospital!!

My momma doesn't let me bake unless I promise to clean up after myself. It's amazing how messy of a proposition cookies can be! :goodvibes

Sounds liek a very busy day for you!

Rachal, sounds like the color of my Honda...I love it!
yay, you'll have lots of room now for everyone and the stroller too!
enjoy your last night as a family of 5....only a few more hours until you are 6 :love: I will have my cell with me all day, so text me when you or Ryan can so I can post it for everyone here!

Jennifer, my dr never recommended for me to do anything, but since I'm now 48 I can't take any BC anymore to regulate...just have to deal and be prepared.

I love working with bling too...I actually have a box of just my bling embellies!

here's chip & dale "I" and HS chip & dale "C" & "E"

P1080764.jpg

Ok...fianlly here is my 3rd page!! LOL You would think in 6 1/2 hours I could get more than that done!! I haven't even been as chatty as usual!! Just doing more extensive work maybe? Anyway, opinions / suggestions please!

crop003-1.jpg

Jennifer, that's not nice!!!! Hope it gets better for you.

Erin, love the page!!!

Lisa, cute letters for chip and dale.

Cassey

Hi ladies! Just checking in. Love everything that has been posted. Haven't had a chance to work on anything yet today, but something will get done!

Erin, love your new page....so neat you are doing it in B & W!

Love that page Erin :) I'm in awe of the way you mix patterned paper! :worship::worship: I'm just not good at that.

Thanks so much guys!!! I am going to go ahead and adhere everything and then the family is bugging me to make them dinner!! LOL SO it's been a fun day with everyone and hope to do it again soon!!!!

Lisa - I love B & W photos and this book looks cool with it being all Disney colors and the B & W photos! I'll post the whole book when I'm done! Almost half way now!

Cheryl - thanks! Sometimes I question my judgement on the patterns but I guess if you like them, they are ok!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter