Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

Thanks Lisa! I think I would love to do that crop! I am not far from there and that is right around my birthday! What a fun gift to me!!

I love the photo, the colored balloons are perfect :)

ETA: Why is everything taking so long to make/cut today??????

Lisa - love the letters!!! Speedy :rolleyes1!!

Cheryl - thanks!! That is on a sheet of journal box stickers from SYT that coordinates with the balloon paper and that whole line. They are from last year, but they may still have them. Or, I think I saw them on ACOT's site also. They are Real Magic by Reminisce. Want me to take a picture of the rest of the sheet for you?

CT Lisa....would love to come to your crop someday too! can't do it this coming year since we leave 3/30 for HI!!!!

I used the Vampire font from Happy Hauntings for the "V"....black sparkly paper.

Erin I love that pose you did, where was the photopass guy at, would be fun for Megan and I do have that pose this time around.

Other Lisa, are you doing the Disney cruise to HI?

Everyone is welcome to join us. We typically do the crop always in March. Previously we did two nights but now we opted for three!

Logan (MA) and TF Green (RI) are the closest airports but anyone flying into Bradley (CT) could catch a ride to the Cape with me. I have a person who cames all the way from CA for this crop. Had another lady come from GA. :)

Lisa - love the letters!!! Speedy :rolleyes1!!

Cheryl - thanks!! That is on a sheet of journal box stickers from SYT that coordinates with the balloon paper and that whole line. They are from last year, but they may still have them. Or, I think I saw them on ACOT's site also. They are Real Magic by Reminisce. Want me to take a picture of the rest of the sheet for you?

I have the paper and have actually just ordered some more, I guess I never noticed the stickers. I'll go have a look at ACOT, double points this weeken you know;)

Lisa, love the letters!!

Cheryl even typing is taking forever today, if you figure out why let me know!

Cassey

Erin I love that pose you did, where was the photopass guy at, would be fun for Megan and I do have that pose this time around.

We are standing on the corner of Sunset and whatever!! LOL Behind us is the road that goes to the Hollywood & Vine & 50's PTC. He was a guy in the center doing pictures in front of the hat and just turned us for the magic shot! My next photo in front of the hat is from the same guy. When I post that page, it'll give you a better idea!

I have the paper and have actually just ordered some more, I guess I never noticed the stickers. I'll go have a look at ACOT, double points this weeken you know;)

O...lol!! Well, hope you can find the stickers! There are some others that I have also that are border stickers! I know about the double points. But, I have to crack down and hold off on spending too much right now with vaca coming up! I spent $145 yesterday at ACM getting my supplies for the sketch swap. Luckily your letter swap will consist of scraps!! So, free!!!!

Other Lisa, are you doing the Disney cruise to HI?

Everyone is welcome to join us. We typically do the crop always in March. Previously we did two nights but now we opted for three!

Logan (MA) and TF Green (RI) are the closest airports but anyone flying into Bradley (CT) could catch a ride to the Cape with me. I have a person who cames all the way from CA for this crop. Had another lady come from GA. :)

I wish it was Disney....going on NCL...we fly from Seattle to Honolulu and then back...so no ocean crossing which is better for me, one SIL and nephew since we get sea sick...plus the other cruises take longer and we are going spring break.
my only thing with coming is Megan, don't think we are ready to be that far away from each other...so hope to make it out some day...

Erin, will be on the look out for him, such a cute pose!

O...lol!! Well, hope you can find the stickers! There are some others that I have also that are border stickers! I know about the double points. But, I have to crack down and hold off on spending too much right now with vaca coming up! I spent $145 yesterday at ACM getting my supplies for the sketch swap. Luckily your letter swap will consist of scraps!! So, free!!!!

ACOT thanks you for my order :rotfl: Rachel says thanks for the enabelling ;)

Maybe everything is taking so long because I am spending too much time chatting :rolleyes1

Cheryl, the chatting is what makes it fun!!! Plus this really gave me a push to scrap some pages.

Need a snack.

Cassey

We leave for Disney March 16th. Cape Cod is a little far for me too. Maybe some year if I win the lottery ( but I never buy tickets so I do not think my chances are very good?? :confused3)

My neighbor stopped by to grab something and we started talking. Needless to say, I have gotten nothing done ;)

Julia is using SCAL for the first time, she is working on Princess groups for the letter swap all by herself!!! I am so proud of her, but a little nervous for my cricut.

Cassey

Julia is using SCAL for the first time, she is working on Princess groups for the letter swap all by herself!!! I am so proud of her, but a little nervous for my cricut.

Cassey

Woohoo!!! Yay Julia :goodvibes Watch out Cassey your cropping supply bills are going to get bigger ;)

She already spends a fortune when we go to the craft store! My baby likes bling and lots of it!!! I will post a pic later of her cover page for her DC album, it is covered in bling!!!

Cassey

She already spends a fortune when we go to the craft store! My baby likes bling and lots of it!!! I will post a pic later of her cover page for her DC album, it is covered in bling!!!

Cassey

That's a girl thing :thumbsup2 Rachel has to put bling on everything she makes, okay I admit I like bling too :rolleyes1

Cassey

That's a girl thing :thumbsup2 Rachel has to put bling on everything she makes, okay I admit I like bling too :rolleyes1

It's true. I do love the bling. Sometimes, I make excuses to use bling. You can never have too much bling! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter