Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

hi everyone!

I love how everyone is posting pics of their work! so beautiful!

I was going to scrap the day away today but it's so nice out that I am taking advantage and painting the front door....cranberry....and panicing because I think it looks terrible. ugh. oh well, too late now!

I should be on after dinner....keep posting pictures of your awesoe work, it's so inspiring!

Hi Rebecca and Michelle!

Cassey, I love the B & B paper!!! leave it!

I don't think the sorcerer LO is too bright, goes great with the letters and photos!

cutting letters for Minnie and Daisy groups...will post in a bit what I come up with....

Thanks Michelle!! I would love to crop face to face one day!!!

Cassey - I like that background paper and the hat page!!! The yellow pops...but in a good way!!

My momma and I are both sobbing... we just watched Holiday Wishes so I could derive my lyric for the event swap.

Is it December yet? :santa:

Cheer up Rachel and Cheryl, December will be here before you know it!

Thanks ladies, will adhere everything to the pages and move on to the next group of pics.

Cassey

The Disney fireworks always make us cry :confused3

Hi Rebecca & Michelle :goodvibes

Vicki I'm sure the door looks great!

Cassey love the pages :thumbsup2 The colors are just right.

Wish we could all crop together IRL some time?? :lmao:

It was amazing when a large group of us got together at Disney a few different times, I know a group from here goes to Lisa's crop on Cape Cod too. I am sure they have a great time.

Off to cut letter on the cricut. I check in a little later.

Rebecca

Sorry about the double post. I had arrived back at the computer and it looked like it hadn't gone through.

I love everything that has been posted so far- especially that V for villans.

Rebecca

Ok...finally got this rough draft done!! Again, nothing is glued down. So, opinions please!!! Add, delete, move, embellish, etc....let me know please!!!!

crop002-1.jpg

My momma and I are both sobbing... we just watched Holiday Wishes so I could derive my lyric for the event swap.

Is it December yet? :santa:

aaaww, happy tears at least....Wishes always gets me too :goodvibes
can't be December yet, way to much stuff to get done before then!

would love to have a crop get together someday with you all! but do you think we'd get any work done ????

here are classic minnie, HS minnie, classic daisy and HS daisy

P1080763.jpg

off to go make some lunch, then finish assembling these!

By the way, I'm glad I still went with the red, yellow, black and white...doesn't clash w/ the photo at all I don't think! Sorry it is all washed out...dumb lighting! Those Mickey balloons in the middle are sparkly too...you can't tell in the picture.

Ok...finally got this rough draft done!! Again, nothing is glued down. So, opinions please!!! Add, delete, move, embellish, etc....let me know please!!!!

crop002-1.jpg

LOVE IT Erin....the journaling is funny! don't change ANYTHING!!!

Erin- I really like the page- I would probably add something in the center of the balloon embellishment with the white circle. But I sometimes tend to overdo my pages- just the blank white space jumps out at me. It could be a date, a word, a mickey head, or anything just to break up the white.

Rebecca

Thanks a bunch guys!!

Lisa - LOL I never know when I post these who reads the journaling and who doesn't!! That was what I was going for in the pose...since I knew what the "magic" would be!!

Rebecca - agreed....I put the date in there in red ink!! Thanks again!

It was amazing when a large group of us got together at Disney a few different times, I know a group from here goes to Lisa's crop on Cape Cod too. I am sure they have a great time.

Yup, next Camp Wannacropit at Cape Cod will be March 22-25th.

Cassey and Erin, love your layouts! :thumbsup2
Other Lisa, what did you use to make that V for villians? It looks great just as is.

This morning DH and I found an awesome tag sale then took the dog for a walk along the mark conservation area in Sandwich. She was going crazy with all the great smells to sniff. Now we are back, DH is waiting to see if the car race will be rained out or delayed.

Does anyone know where I can find yellow Cricut vinyl? I made peace, heart, mickey shirts in yellow, red and black. I didn't use the cricut vinyl for the peace sign and it isn't staying on as good as the cricut vinyl. see my blog http://www.scrappypeep.blogspot.com. If anyone sees yellow cricut vinyl within CT please let me know. Thanks. I've checked Michael's, ACM and J's here at the Cape but no yellow.

Thanks Cassey!!

I think I will pop dot some of those Mickey balloons across the middle also! They are what took me so long! Stinkers! I had to stamp them, then emboss them, then cut them! Ugh!

Love it Erin :) How did you make or where did you find the jb/white circle embellie? Good thing you can keep Justin "grounded" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter