Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

I have loved looking at the pages and letters in this thread.

After soccer, Little Bit needed some mommy and me time. Game didn't go as well as he wanted so he need a distraction. We watched A-Team and some Clone War episodes. He is better now.

Got a few pins done, but I am displeased with my work. :(

Gotts fix dinner. Julia is discouraged because she can't get the cricut to cut what she wants. I may need to put a new blade in. Will try after dinner and see if that works. She doesn't understand that some cuts will not work at 1 inch.

Hope to be back later.

Cassey

I still don't understand why they make carts that can't cut at one inch. Or even 7 inches. Some of those scrolling, curvy things NEVER cut well for me.

Erin and Cassey have a good dinner!
Annie sorry about Little Bit's game...sounds like the mama love helped though!

the little cuts are really tough on so many of the carts :confused3

speaking of dinner...what's everyone cooking?

I'm doing a southwest rub chicken breast w/garlic potatoes and green beans!

done with two goofy groups.....cutting 2 donald groups....then on to two pluto groups and I will be FINISHED!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

We're having chili dogs (DH's request--his favorite football food).

Annie--I bet your pins are great :hug:

We had a hodgepodge. Little Bit had corn on the cob, french fries and mac'n'cheese. DH and Eldest had Steak'n'Shake on the way home from the ILs house. And I got to have salad and the left over mac'n'cheese.

done with dinner and kitchen cleaned up....back to my letters!

anyone still around???

Hi!....how's it going? are you done wth dinner?

guess what...............

I finished my letters :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

classic goofy "O" - HS goofy "G"
classic donald "O" - HS donald "A" -- I mixed up my letters so blinged out my "A" with a little bit of stickle on the ribbon
classic plutu "P" the ribbon is his collar - HS pluto "L"

P1080765.jpg

need to finish assembling them and bag up!

Lisa, love the letters!!!

So here is Julia's first letter designed, cut and put together totally by herself!!!:cool1::cool1:

IMG_4218.jpg

The first one is a mirror of the rest but I told her not to worry it was still pretty. She is soooo nervous that everyone will not like it. I think it turned out great!!!!

Cassey

I still don't understand why they make carts that can't cut at one inch. Or even 7 inches. Some of those scrolling, curvy things NEVER cut well for me.

Erin and Cassey have a good dinner!
Annie sorry about Little Bit's game...sounds like the mama love helped though!

the little cuts are really tough on so many of the carts :confused3

speaking of dinner...what's everyone cooking?

I'm doing a southwest rub chicken breast w/garlic potatoes and green beans!

done with two goofy groups.....cutting 2 donald groups....then on to two pluto groups and I will be FINISHED!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks for posting about little cuts, made Julia feel sooo much better!!!

Dinner was bugers and potato salad. Quick and easy.

Cassey

Good evening! I am back from choir and dinner (we had beef stew - which was in the crockpot this morning so all I needed to do was heat some rolls to go with it (I got the heat and serve kind at the store so not much work- they were an artisan wheat and tasted very good).

I have been pidling on things more than really working today. I need to apply myself to doing something.

Rebecca

Cassey tell Julia I'm quite impressed :worship: she did great for her first try! they are beautiful!

looks like the "youngin's" are going to be giving us a run for our money :lmao:

Cassey tell Julia I'm quite impressed :worship: she did great for her first try! they are beautiful!

looks like the "youngin's" are going to be giving us a run for our money :lmao:

Indeed! Julia has a very good teacher :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter