• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

Here is the last of the pages I completed today.

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

That's all for today. Need to fold laundry.

Cassey

great pages Cassey!

I think I'm done for the day too, back is really hurting and Megan's saying her tummy hurts....think she getting ready for her special visitor too, she's been coming in to check on me every 10 minutes since dinner, so think she's needing her mama!

hope everyone has a good night, thanks Cheryl for putting this all together, hope we can do it again soon!

Have a good night Julia, Lisa, Megan, and Cassey. Let Julie know I think her letters are gorgeous too!

Rebecca

Lisa, good luck with Megan. Being female is no picnic.

Thanks Cheryl for organizing this today, I had alot of fun and actually was able to get some pages done.

Rebecca, Julia says thank you.

Cassey

Thanks for hangin' out with me :) Have a great night Lisa, Cassey, Megan & Julia :)

Sorry I missed the end of the fun, when I got home DH was upset by his visit to his parents. He needed a little family time.

Awesome work by everyone yesterday. Julia's letters are perfect! I'd love to play again. Next Sunday I'll be toast, we're going camping on Friday and Saturday night, but maybe the week after that I can play.

We had taco soup for dinner, DH put it in the crock pot in the morning and it was perfect for dinner.

Sorry I missed the end of the fun, when I got home DH was upset by his visit to his parents. He needed a little family time.

Awesome work by everyone yesterday. Julia's letters are perfect! I'd love to play again. Next Sunday I'll be toast, we're going camping on Friday and Saturday night, but maybe the week after that I can play.

We had taco soup for dinner, DH put it in the crock pot in the morning and it was perfect for dinner.

sorry your DH had a tough visit :hug:

hey, guess what I got this morning? yup and only 15 days from the last one!!

So here is Julia's first letter designed, cut and put together totally by herself!!!:cool1::cool1:

IMG_4218.jpg

The first one is a mirror of the rest but I told her not to worry it was still pretty. She is soooo nervous that everyone will not like it. I think it turned out great!!!!

Cassey

Cassey, please let Julia know those are GORGEOUS!!! I will definitely be scraplifting that idea. It fact I save the pic to my harddrive as future reference. :goodvibes

sorry your DH had a tough visit :hug:

hey, guess what I got this morning? yup and only 15 days from the last one!!

Blech, so sorry :( Really, talk to your doctor about the Mirena, it saved my life!

Lisa, meant to ask you - did you use iron on vinyl? I can mail you a square of yellow iron on, just PM me your address (I'm sure I have it, but it'd be easier to have it in front of me).

Blech, so sorry :( Really, talk to your doctor about the Mirena, it saved my life!

Lisa, meant to ask you - did you use iron on vinyl? I can mail you a square of yellow iron on, just PM me your address (I'm sure I have it, but it'd be easier to have it in front of me).

I did. And I have found the yellow but THANKS!!! I doubt it would get here in time, but had I known and if I didn't find the yellow (actually one of my peeps found it here in CT) I would have swing by your house yesterday on the way home from the Cape. :):hug:

I didn't know the stores sold the iron on stuff...Good to know! You would have been welcome to swing by :) Your DH knows how to get here! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter