• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Got Gold Doors? - Completed! - Got Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a gold door gift thread? How did I miss this? Put me on the list please.

Thanks!

Thank you Califgirl for the doors! As well as the doors for my DS ILikeCheeze!

As it is my birthday today, what a wonderful surprise present even!
:cloud9:

Thanks to CalifGirl for the Gold doors for the three of us! :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: It is really a great gift.

I know I am far down on the list, but if anyone could see their way to give me a set I'd be so happy! Please and thank you! :wave2:

I would love two sets of golden doors- one for my sister and one for me, if possible. I would love to have at least a set for my sister. Thanks!

As you can tell, I went to Disneyland yesterday and got a lot of gold door cards.

And yes I got the Dumpster Diva title for the day as well. I stopped dumpster diving when I pulled up a handful of cards covered in stickey pink liquid. ewww!

The CM's were really nice and would hand you a couple extra cards if you asked. But I still rode that ride a lot of times! lol

I have put in a request for other Dis'ers who live close to Disneyland, or who are planning a trip to Disneyland to pick up the gold door cards. If they PM me any codes, I will acknowledge them on the first post and go straight down the list passing out codes.

Thanks to all the other Dis'ers who have been gifting friends and creating games in order to share the gold doors with others. My Dis friendships are "golden" and I hope each and every person on the list gets gold doors soon!

Please could my DH be added to the list. His VMK name is CreamTea!

Thanks.

rofl :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I had a feeling you had taken the dumpster plunge....especially when I noticed how many people were thanking you for doors! You go girl!!
Sorry I couldn't meet up with you. Hopefully next time.
-Clean up of pink stuff on aisle 12 - !!!! Yuck! lol....maybe next we'll stalk the custiodial crew around the ride.......lol
I'll let you know if I get more in the next few days.

I would love doors, I might get to Cali this summer, but up in Reading, no where near Disney. TIAx10!!!!!!!!!

I've made a dent, but only a small dent in this list. Keeping it near the top so others can gift their friends who still need doors, or so you can put your name on the list.

I forgot to post that DH's DIS name is Lovely2CU...

(but I would gladly trade him the doors to make it easier!) :)

Alphawazup, I sent all the door codes by pm. I am out as of this time. Maybe someone else has a set they can gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter