Got Gold Doors? - Completed! - Got Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot Woot I have gold doors. Many thanks go out to Kaeoboy. :banana: What a nice start to a Monday morning.
Indygoof

An Early Valentine's Day Gift!!

Thank you kaeoboy, got my code in a PM!! I cant wait to put it in!

Wow! Dis people are just the best! the biggest biggest BIGGEST THANK YOU goes to KAEOBOY for completely fulfilling the gold door list!!

:grouphug: We think you are the best​
kaeoboy!
THANK YOU!!

The Dis just rocks!! :cheer2:

Wow, thank you so much, What a wonderful Valentine Present.....You have made my day....

Cheri (disneymiss)

I may now be taken off the list......

Kaeoboy,

Did you ever know that you're my hero? Yes, you are the wind beneath my wings.

Thanks for the doors! :woohoo:

Oh am I too late to get in on the gold doors. I just found out about this thread. I would be ever so grateful. :wave:

I put my wish in as a joke, but THANK YOU KAEOBOY!!!

I'm just glad that saved credit code came in handy, glad i could show appreciation!

Wishes do come true here at Dis! :thumbsup2

:banana: Wow, gold doors? GOLD DOORS? If I am too late so be it. kaeoboy if you have any left please add me to the list. If not, thank you SO much for your kindness! I'm sure many people will appreciate your gift!

A big Woot Woot to Califgirl for starting this thread and helping so many dis'ers get their gold doors and making dreams come true!
Also many thanks to all the So Cal locals for dumpster diving for the cause and helping her out!
Dis friends are the best!

I have one set of gold doors but my son would love to have a set. If there are still some available, I can pass them on to him.

I sent out PM's to the following people who asked for gold doors:

Bronte, Empare, aensming, and Arielfn93

Yeah, I know, Califgirl hasn't had time to add them to the list yet, and I've already got them covered.

Glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter