Got Gold Doors? - Completed! - Got Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a pair, but no rush and no worries if it doesn't work out. Thanks!

I thought I was already on your wish list. :)

I guess not. LOL!

May I please be on it? :love:

I would really love to get the card (used). Thanks for making this thread, you rock!

Hi i live in Scotland and there is no way i can get one bc if we go to U.S.A we usually end up in WDW

i would like a pair please if it's not much trouble :)

I would appreciate being added to this wish list also. Thank you Califgirl for starting it! :goodvibes

Hi,

I would also like Gold Doors. So it would be cool if you would add me to the list too.

Wow didn't see this thread until I read that someone posted about it in another thread...

Please add Me- VirtuallyMe and my dd KutiePetutie to the gold door wanting wishful people lol

Thanks

You can take Disvaclub off the list - my secret pal granted me Doors last night.

Thanks!!

Thx for starting this thread. I will not be able to go to Disney land for a long long time so I would be vey greatful if somebody could grant my wish of getting gold doors. I will be eternally grateful. Thx. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter