Got Gold Doors? - Completed! - Got Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Califgirl said:
April_in_Disney I've added you to the list. What is your VMK name?
Thanks. My vmk name is melkrirob. Thank you again. Hopefully they will come up with something special in wdw so I can repay.

SpaceCommander, I have added you to the list. There is no guarantee that you (or anyone) will get gold doors from being on the list. It lets your friends know you still need gold doors and if they want to they can gift you or offer to trade some to you. Judimouse has a game where you can win gold doors, as well.

I do not personally have enough gold doors to gift to everyone - although I did make a bit of a dent in the list.

If there are any kind dis'ers who go to Disneyland and want to pm me the gold door codes, I will credit them on the first post as gold door donors and then go straight down the list gifting those doors.

If anyone wants to gift gold doors directly to those on the list, please feel free. Just pm me so I mark the recipient that is on the list, "got doors!".

Was able to get some extra doors. So next up on the list is:

Sending code to laxplaya1346, jemthewonderful, goofypiratehunter, shadowkittykat, marcm

I tried to locate "puckstopper" but could not find such user, so had to skip.

Glad to make small dent in the list.

am i going to get gold doors anytime soon bc i have been waiting for two weeks

Another group of gold door codes donated by le belle dormant just came in. I am going down the list to distribute these codes.

Woot! Thank you so much le belle dormant!!

Everyone is so great who is donating doors...

I was very lucky to get a set for me and dd- but would like to add my dh and ds to the list as well... please add:

mckey and mckeyjoe to the list thanks :)

Wow looks like this site is a big success! well i would love to get some doors if u have any left! plz add me to the list! thanks

I got a few more cards for gold doors. Codes have been sent out to: dancerulez987, Jimmae05, gpdot, got2travel, tampa, ekmdisney, TrixieBella, disneymiss, Captain-Crunch, NikkiBell, deepshadow, Indygoof, cteddiesgirl, KrazyPete, pokemonmaster, tinkandhook, sonya, hncg57c,
Lovely2CU (FairyDust), Tinkerbell2992, KHSora_VMK_Love,
awsomeeugene, awesomehauntedboy5, April_in_Disney, SpaceCommander, mckey, mckeyjoe, PirateGhostShip

I was not able to send PM to tinkerbelle2992, as this person is over their message quota. I have the code for this person, either PM me or Califgirl for it.

I think that takes care of everyone to date who wanted door codes.

Now can I go play vmk? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter