• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Got Gold Doors? - Completed! - Got Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner: KrazyLuke (Me) Got A Set Of Doors So He Can Be Removed!

MinnieMouses Is Still Looking For Them!

So Hope You All Get Yours Soon!

Edit to see that Califgirl is quick! I told her in the game and I've been taken off the list. :)

I have been gifted some Gold Doors by judimouse (mousepatrol on vmk) so please take me off the list. :woohoo:

Thank you so much judimouse. :yay:

Thanks to a very special Zeta friend, I now have my gold doors. Thank you, Thank you!

I forgot to say, thank you Califgirl for starting the list in the first place. :thumbsup2

i dont need a set of gold doors,if i dont have them them i wont die. :rolleyes2 But i sure do want them!!

Thank you sooo much Califgirl! You rule! Me and my sisters are in gold heaven!

I would very much like to have a set of gold doors. DL is too far from Indiana. I take the trip to WDW about once a year now that I have been reborn as a kid in my 30s.

thank you so much Caligirl for first off starting the thread and making our dreams come true!

ty Judimouses/MousePatrol for gifting me KrazyLuke The Doors ;)

ty Caligirl for gifting my sister the doors!!! i just surprised her is very very very happy to have them!!!

THANK YOU!!!

crazy and minnie!

just want to thanks whoever gifted me my doors! thank you! :banana: :goodvibes

Please add me to the list. I'd love to have a pair of gold doors! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter