Got Gold Doors? - Completed! - Got Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be added to the list please. I can trade some wanted posters for a set of doors if needed! :cool1:

I'm not supposed to be on the computerright now, but here I am.

I would really like a set!

Please add me to your list, and thank you for starting it. Got the doors thank you!

gpdot

Wow, missed this thread before. The list is long, but please add me to it.

I've also got a few others trying to get some for me. If they get extras, I'll take my name off the list and try to gift a few as well.

I could always use another set.. put me down for a wish! :thumbsup2

Hey all - You can remove my name. got my doors from the wonderful judimouse. :thumbsup2
CpnBones pirate:

I would like to have gold doors. Put I would also like to have the card. If some one has an extra, I can send you a SASE so that you can put the card in the mail to me.

I managed to get a few doors yesterday at DL but not enough to cover the list so I will be staring a game for you to win.

Check the Dis VMK Board for details. Look for The Golden Room.

Hope most of you win.

Thank you so much JudiMouse! That sounds like a fun way to get the gold doors.

This thread is just designed so that those who can get them can see if their friends still need them, or if there is a player that has helped them in the past needs them, etc. There is no set way to give out the doors, and although I am putting everyone who posts here on the list, there is no guarantee that you will be gifted a set. Don't despair though, there are a few of us who are near enough to Disneyland to pick up some cards, and who are willing to help give doors to those on the list. (And I have my own private gift list for gold doors for my friends as well,- you know who you are!)

Thanks to JudiMouse who has found an innovative way to distribute the gold doors! Look up Mousepatrol in VMK!

Please put my two sons on the list KingZ and KingM. I really appreciate you putting the list together. Thank you! :thumbsup2

My wish was granted....thank you secret Zeta sister :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter