Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get this response until Sunday morning. I checked email and was on vmk alot yesterday. I even checked DIS. So I missed you. If you get this, and still have ears, let me know when you are on on Sunday.

I would love to have some ears for my DD.. I am on as "ladilisa" I have my "dive suit" on..and my DD is "kimmycubb"..she has on her Expedition Everest outfit.

SeaSpray said:
If you are a DIS member, find me on VMK and simply say something like "I'm from the DIS, may I please have black ears?"
Are we allowed to say that? I thought that was why some people got banned. When will you be on VMK? So I can find you.

hdmonkeybug said:
Are we allowed to say that? I thought that was why some people got banned. When will you be on VMK? So I can find you.

You know, you're right! Please don't say anything like that! LOL

Just ask me for black ears, I'll know that you're from here :)

It's 5:30pm eastern time, Wednesday... I'll sign on now for a while, and hang out in a guest room so people can find me. :)

EDITED TO ADD: Apparently VMK is having connection problems, I'll try again later tonight! :hourglass

SeaSpray said:
You know, you're right! Please don't say anything like that! LOL

Just ask me for black ears, I'll know that you're from here :)

It's 5:30pm eastern time, Wednesday... I'll sign on now for a while, and hang out in a guest room so people can find me. :)

EDITED TO ADD: Apparently VMK is having connection problems, I'll try again later tonight! :hourglass
plz, plz, plz, when is the next time you're on? and where?

If you find me on VMK, you can all have black ears :) I should be on tonight at some point, and over the weekend too.

I would love a pair of black ears!I am i child that doesn't have any lol!

(I'm 9 years old if you don't believe me!) :sunny:
:rotfl:

Tell me when your exactly going on. My DD and DS both want mickey ears. SO do I lol

Well it's 8:30am Saturday morning here on the east coast of the USA... and it's raining out. :umbrella: No yard work today, so I'll probably be on VMK (off and on) a lot. I'll try and spend time in my guest rooms so that I'm easy to find. :earsboy: :earsgirl: Once you find me, just say something like "May I please have black ears?"

Please don't mention the DIS boards... we don't want to take a chance on getting a warning or being band! :scared:

Hope you see you in the game! :3dglasses

I am going to sign on right now, 1pm eastern time. I'll be in my room called "Cape Family Expeditions" See you there! :3dglasses

You don't really have to know the name of my guest rooms, you can do a search for "cape" or "cape girl" and it should then list the room I'm in, no matter what it's called. :thumbsup2

I really really want the black ears. Soo bad. And I can't find them any where. Not trades. So please could I have one??

Karen

I am on VMK right now (10am eastern time), in my room called "Cape Family Expeditions! start". :sunny:

Wow.... I just gave out a TON of black ears! I'm glad so many of you were able to get online and get your ears :)

Now for the bad news: I only have ONE pair left!!! After I give that hat away, I will have to wait until I get more black ears from other people, OR after CapeCAD and I get back from Disney World next month.

If you haven't gotten your ears yet, please be patient, I'm sure I'll be getting more in soon! :hourglass Well, sooner or later. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter