• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since I have never been to one of the parks :sad1: I would love a pair of ears for my mother on VMK. I've been trying really hard to get her ears, and black would be nice! She and my father have broken up and she moved away to Virginia (I only get as close as I can to seeing her on VMK), and I'm trying extremely hard to get her everything that I have! I have ears, and I wish I could get out of the "borrowing" stage and let her have her own. She's only on VMK on Mondays and Wednesdays (Occasionally Tuesdays) and at night and I'd be glad to take the ears to her! I just could never find anyone that wanted to trade, so if I could just get her a pair...!
If you could just say when the next time you will be on VMK is, It'd be no trouble for me to set up a time and place to meet. Thank you! :smooth:

I was in a rush last night and didn't get the chance to give a real, sincere "thank you". So now I'm taking the chance. THANK YOU CL_CAPEGIRL aka Seaspray!!!!!

Grateful for them :)

The black ears are totally free, no trades needed, accepted, or required to get them :sunny: Just find me on VMK (unfortunately I am going to bed now and won't be on anymore tonight) and I'll give you the ears when you ask me for them :)

big_ol_lineman said:
so sometime tomorrow

Hey I will go on VMK right now, I just saw this reply, so hopefully you'll see this too and meet me there. I'll be in one of my own guest rooms, just do a search for "cape girl" :)

big_ol_lineman said:
ok where do u want to meet? main street?

Do a search for cape girl, I am in my room waiting :) What is your VMK name anyway? big ol lineman???

Cape when can I meet you on vmk? I am at school till about 4:00 everyday and this weekend I will be at my dad's house so I will not be able to go on. So I was just wonderinng if there was anytime soon we could meet. ~FireEmblemLyn~ :thumbsup2

Yes, everyone who asks me on VMK can have ears :) I should be on this weekend, I'll try and post when I'm on, to make it easier.

To be fair, I only give 1 pair of black ears per person.

I am on VMK right now, Saturday, 11am eastern time. I'll be in one of my rooms, so do a search on "cape" and you should be able to find me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter