Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real nice of you to get ears for all or us that can't get them :( Anyway, I would be real glad to get a pair. I have been looking for ages. I will definitely wait unti next month for you to get another pair. Just please don't forget me! :)

As soon as I get more black ears, I will be happy to start giving them out again! :) I'll post here when I get some.

:thumbsup2 I would love a pair of black ears but yet I dont need them jus it would be nice so go ahead and give them to others first if you have extras I would be proud to be gifted with some. I will gift back and I admire how you can give something out that happens to be rare and a nice hat for others to wear! Please and Thank you and plz consider <3 See some of us dont always get the chance to go to Disney World...jus like me. I live in Canada and dont even go once a year so its nice to find people doing things like this :goodvibes

Thanks to CoasterGuy, I just got some more black ears!! I will be on VMK tonight in my "Cape Family Expeditions" room! When you come to my room, just ask me for black ears, please do not mention DIS or DIS boards. :thumbsup2

Can I have a one? Im only on during the day (at work :guilty: ), but I can get on anytime to meet you if you still have some. Please!?

Yes I still have some black ears left. It's about 11am on Saturday, I'm signing onto VMK right now, for a little while. Then I'll be back on later this evening :)

Today (May 7) I wont be able to go on Vmk till later. Like around 5 or 6pm EST. So maybe you could go on around that time.:)

And sorry if it seems like I am posting alot.

I will try and be on VMK today, Sunday, May 7th. I just don't know the times. If you are on VMK, do a search for "cape", and if I'm on it'll show you which room I'm in. When I'm in one of my rooms I always make sure to have it set to be open to the public, so you shouldn't have trouble getting in.

I realize it's frustrating to not know when I'll be on, but I can't help it. I don't have the time at this point to just sit on VMK waiting for people. I try and post here to let people know when I'm signing on.

yes i understand it is hard to be on all the time, i know what that is like. i just got home and now it is 4:23 pm Est and I am on VMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter