Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

I would so appreciate a pair of lovely black Mickey ears. if it's still possible.

Thankyou soooooo much.

Ona x

SeaSpray said:
LOL! We created them over the course of our trip, we spent a lot of time at the Magic Kingdom anyway, so we'd stop in for a few minutes, once or twice a day. It takes only a couple of minutes to create a character.

We ended up helping other guests at VMK Central more than the CMs who work there did. :thumbsup2

Awesome! I will make a few everytime we pass it... lol

Thanks Laura! :sunny:

To those of you who want ears: find me on VMK. :) I am on all different times, day and night. Do a search for my username, CL_CapeGirl. You can probably just type in "cape".

When you find me, please say "I am here for black ears" or something like that. :)

SeaSpray said:
When you find me, please say "I am here for black ears" or something like that. :)

How about something like.... "The train leaves at Midnight", and you reply, "only if the cheese is ready"?? :rotfl2:

UPDATE!!!

I have a surplus of Black Ears, thanks to our donators!! :cheer2: This means that I have black ears hats for all who need them! You do not have to be put on a wait list, simply find me on VMK and ask me for your free ears. :thumbsup2

To find me: Click on the globe icon on the lower left side of the VMK screen. Once the guest rooms window opens, type "cape" in the search window, and press "Search". If I am on VMK and in a guest room, the name of that room will appear. Simply click on the room and it'll take you there.

Thank you thank you thank you so much!

I've got my ears. Yay! :Pinkbounc

The DIS is just such an amazingly awsome place. :woohoo:

Ona x

a.k. bubble_ona

I'd love a pair of black ears too bc I'm sad to say that I can't make it to WDW :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Can you plz add me to the waiting list. I want a pair for my sister. I think she would love them. thx

Please add both AmberDaze & CyanSparkleGirl to the waiting list for black ears, if you still have one :). Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc :love: :cheer2:

There is no longer a wait list. Just find me on VMK and I'll give you black ears :)

There is no longer a wait list. Just find me on VMK and I'll give you black ears

How wonderful! Can I get two of them? Should I look for CL_CapeGirl ?

Thanks so much!

AmberDaze said:
How wonderful! Can I get two of them? Should I look for CL_CapeGirl ?

Thanks so much!

I will sign on right now. You can do a Guest Room search and type in "cape" and that *should* be enough to show you which room I'm in :)

Hmmm...don't see you on :(. I'll keep looking for you, but If you get on and feel like looking for me, you can search for amberdaze :)! :Pinkbounc

Well I was on long enough to see you get dc lol...nice rooms! CyanSparkleGirl and I enjoyed both rides :). If I'm not in your room, I'll search for you throughout the night. Thanks again!

AmberDaze~

***Edit***

Thank you sooo much for the hats Cape! Cyan and I are happy little vmkers lol

AmberDaze~

***End***

Hey CL_Capegirl. I would absolutely love for a pair of black ears. When are usually on, I always seems to miss you?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter