Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fairly new to VMK, and I would really enjoy some.

VMK name: olliethebum

Thank you for your time.

Please, pretty please, add me to your list! Maliboomer is my DIS and VMK name.

I am going to update Page 1, and add everyone who has requested ears, to the list. :earsboy: :earsgirl: I will not be on much for the next week, but please be patient, I will be holding your black ears for you :)

Thank you so much. This is a wonderful thing for you to be doing. Especially for the kids that have such a hard time earning points in the games.

Hi , if you still are taking requests can I have a pair :) VMK name: SailorFan

I would like one please if anyone has one to spare! :teeth: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

When my husband and I went to WDW, we created a total of 17 characters, therefore we were able to give out 17 black ears to other people (We already had them for ourselves).

When you get back home, send me a PM and we can set up a time to meet on VMK so you can "trade" the black ears to me. It is actually a donation because I do not give anything in return for the ears. (Sorry, but that's why this is a Gift/Donation thread! I'm just the middle man here! lol)

Most people had already gotten together their new characters and had them give the black ears to their main character, so that by the time they were ready to donate them to me, I only had to make a trade with their main character. However, that can be time consuming so I'm willing to take my time to get together with each of the new characters to get the ears from them, if that is what the donator prefers. Also, if I have give you the emails and passwords, then I can just access the ears directly myself.

Any questions, let me know. And thank you!

I am taking an adult trip to WDW this June and I am willing to create some characters to donate to the cause, but I have a couple of questions. First, did you guys create all 17 at once?? Or over a period of time.... Do they frown on you spending too much time at the terminals? I also have quests to turn in and Pirate prizes.... I dont want to seem to freaky :rotfl2:

Can you use Hotmail email??

I guess that is about it... let me know if there is anything else I need to know... I will try to get as many as I feel comfortable doing at the time. LOL

This board is so wondeerful!

I would love a pair of black ears, if possible.
My name is EvieAnne on vmk.
Thank you for doing this!

Laurabearz said:
I am taking an adult trip to WDW this June and I am willing to create some characters to donate to the cause, but I have a couple of questions. First, did you guys create all 17 at once?? Or over a period of time.... Do they frown on you spending too much time at the terminals? I also have quests to turn in and Pirate prizes.... I dont want to seem to freaky :rotfl2:

Can you use Hotmail email??

I guess that is about it... let me know if there is anything else I need to know... I will try to get as many as I feel comfortable doing at the time. LOL

LOL! We created them over the course of our trip, we spent a lot of time at the Magic Kingdom anyway, so we'd stop in for a few minutes, once or twice a day. It takes only a couple of minutes to create a character.

We ended up helping other guests at VMK Central more than the CMs who work there did. :thumbsup2

I would like some ears if you have any more to give out. vmk name is PirateSteff.

pirate:

thanks so much for the black ears!I think it's great that you're helping out others:) Be sure to cross my name off the list (#6).

I am also looking for black ears. Will even do a trade for them.

I have more than enough ears to go around, but have not had a chance to update the lists! So, if you've posted here, just come and find me I'll give you the ears! No trades necessary, this is a FREE BLACK EARS gift thread! :sunny:

And thanks once again to Coasterguy for donating even MORE black ears!! :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :hug: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter