Free Fall into All Stars Fridge Swap- Fridge is Lost!!!!!

I know its a long way away, but would it be possible to add me to this swap 9/8-9/19/11? The other swap I requested has sadly lost it's fridge, and as we will most likely be on a tight budget next year, we could really use a fridge. Thanks!

Someone has already spoken for the fridge until August 11, 2011 but you are welcome to pick it up when they check out. Let me know! :goodvibes

No conflict with the 8/11 person, LOL... May I have the Sept dates?

No conflict with the 8/11 person, LOL... May I have the Sept dates?

That's what I get for rushing through my messages as I'm preparing to leave for work. :confused3 Sorry, I'll add you to the list. Please PM me your real name and contact information!
Lisa

Hi everyone...just popped by to check on the status of the fridge. I'm so glad it is still around. Well done everyone for taking good care of it for Lisa and all the swap members. I just wish my countdown would go faster :yay:

interested in jan 9th til the 14th but cant pm bc i dont have enough posts yet

Welcome to our swap! You just need 10 posts to get the ability to send PM's so post away! :goodvibes I will tentatively add you to our list and you will need to send my your real name, all star resort and contact information as soon as you are able to PM.

I had a message from a recent swapper to let me know there is now a 10 cup coffee pot inside our fridge. :) Thanks to who ever left it for us! Any swappers who have recently used the fridge, please let us know if we need any supplies like disinfectant wipes, tape, paper, etc. (to label the fridge for the next swapper) and what type (basket or cone) filters are needed for the coffee maker.

Well, that was me!
I did leave some basket filters and a bottle of dish soap as well as some duct tape to hold the coffee maker inside the fridge and keep the door of the frig closed.
I'm sure more will be needed soon.
Future users may want to bring travel coffee mugs for their own use (we picked up cheap-o ones at the dollar store).

Enjoy!! Thanks for the use of the frig, it worked out perfectly.

Brenda

Well, that was me!
I did leave some basket filters and a bottle of dish soap as well as some duct tape to hold the coffee maker inside the fridge and keep the door of the frig closed.
I'm sure more will be needed soon.
Future users may want to bring travel coffee mugs for their own use (we picked up cheap-o ones at the dollar store).

Enjoy!! Thanks for the use of the frig, it worked out perfectly.

Brenda

:worship: Thank you so much for the coffeemaker! I knew someone had mentioned it, but couldn't remember it was you :rolleyes1 I'm sure many of us will appreciate the coffee maker! :)

:worship: Thank you so much for the coffeemaker! I knew someone had mentioned it, but couldn't remember it was you :rolleyes1 I'm sure many of us will appreciate the coffee maker! :)

I was the one who mentioned that i was going to buy a coffee maker while i was down there and leave it with the fridge. Thank goodness i just checked the thread! Thank you bamor!!!!

I am interested in March 19-31. Will be staying at ASMo. :yay:

Please send me a PM to let me know your real name and contact information.

I was the one who mentioned that i was going to buy a coffee maker while i was down there and leave it with the fridge. Thank goodness i just checked the thread! Thank you bamor!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Let me know if you need anything brought to restock the fridge, since I am the swapper after you. :banana:

Hello we are interested in joining the refriedgerator swap we will be checking in to the all star movies On Dec 4th & Checking out Dec 7th we were wondering if we can be added?

Thanking you in advanced,
Aylin Barrios & Yunior Espinosa:santa:

Lisa:

We thank you so very much for adding us to the swap.

xo
Aylin & Yunior:cool1:

Hi, We will be at ASMo Sept 12 -20, 2011. Could I please be added to the swap? Let me know what info you need from me!

Thank you,

Christina

Hi, We will be at ASMo Sept 12 -20, 2011. Could I please be added to the swap? Let me know what info you need from me!

Thank you,

Christina

Sorry, most of your dates are already spoken for but let me know if you want it for just a couple of days.

Hello my name is Tricia and I am unsure how this whole swap thing works, I am going to read up more on it and hope to get some good replys here.. but I will me at disney May 27th-June 2nd 2011, I would love to join the fridge swap... Thank you very much..Off to read this entire thread, I will be here awhile..LOL!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter