Free Fall into All Stars Fridge Swap- Fridge is Lost!!!!!

Would it be possible to be a part of the swap February 25- March 6, 2011? We are staying at ASMusic. Thanks!

Can I reserve for May 5-14, 2011? We fride swapped a couple years ago at Pop when it was just me and DH, I imagine with a 20 month old it will come in even more handy!

I'm sorry I didn't respond to your post earlier:goodvibes Please PM me your contact information and I will add you to our list! :)

I just wanted to see if the fridge is still open for may 27 to june 9th 2011 we are staying at the sports

This sounds really cool! Are there any posts that discuss the mechanics of picking up or handing off the fridge?

I just wanted to see if the fridge is still open for may 27 to june 9th 2011 we are staying at the sports
I sent you a PM a few days ago! Welcome. :goodvibes

This sounds really cool! Are there any posts that discuss the mechanics of picking up or handing off the fridge?

Our first post does tell a little about the swap. Basically, you just have to send me the name and contact information for the person listed on the reservation at Disney. You need to share the information with the person before and after you on the swap so the fridge can be labeled with the swapper's name, if you are not swapping in person. You need to agree to pick up the fridge and label it with the next swapper's name and arrival date and accompany it to luggage services at the agreed upon All Star Resort when you check out (if you can't meet in person).

Thanks for the info. Can anyone comment on how loud the fridge is? The last dorm fridge I had got louder and louder with age. When the compressor turned on or off there was a very loud clanking sound. :eek: Hope this one is aging better.

Just used the fridge at the end of August and it runs very quietly. It does run cold, so be sure not to put the setting too high or everything will freeze (speaking from experience).

When we checked out, I left the fridge with Bell Services at All Star Movies for pick up on 9/4 by tonyRmoran. Since I haven't been contacted, I assume the fridge was waiting for them, safe and sound.

I did take pictures of the frigde, but it is on the camera my kid took off to college. I'll see her soon and get the memory card and post the pics. Suffice to say, it should be easily recognizable as it is loaded with MickeyHead stickers!

Just want to see if the fridge is available for October 3 2010 arrival through October 10 departure. Actually leaving before the break of dawn, so would likely drop off or hand off on 10/9. Thanks in advance.

Just want to see if the fridge is available for October 3 2010 arrival through October 10 departure. Actually leaving before the break of dawn, so would likely drop off or hand off on 10/9. Thanks in advance.

Yes, welcome to our swap! I will add you to our list, but I will need you to send me your contact information. I am sending you a PM. I also need to know in which All Star resort you plan to stay.

:goodvibes

There are some new openings at the end of Nov. 27th to Dec. 9th. Check to see if your dates are open and help keep our fridge out of storage! :goodvibes

We will be staying at AS Music from Feb. 26-Mar. 12. Would we be able to use the fridge from Mar. 7 -Mar. 11 (leaving very early on Mar. 12).

Corinna

There are some new openings at the end of Nov. 27th to Dec. 9th. Check to see if your dates are open and help keep our fridge out of storage! :goodvibes

I will be at Music from December 1-10th, so I could use it from the 1st-9th :goodvibes

I am most definitely interested in the fridge from November 28th thru December 4th 2010 at the All Star Sports. I have sent you a PM

Hi! We are finally planning our previously postponed trip. Is the fridge available April 2 - April 15? If so can I join in? :)

Hi Lisa!

I would love to sign up for the fridge for 11/01 checking out 11/03. I actually arrive 10/31 but it's being used that day.

Gina

I just wanted to let you know that we will not be need the swap we won't be going on our disney trip so you may give it to someone else

I know its a long way away, but would it be possible to add me to this swap 9/8-9/19/11? The other swap I requested has sadly lost it's fridge, and as we will most likely be on a tight budget next year, we could really use a fridge. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter