Free Fall into All Stars Fridge Swap- Fridge is Lost!!!!!

Well that certainly is disappointing. :sad1:
Thank you for all your efforts keeping this alive as long as you did and searching for it on your own time of your vacation. :worship:
Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip.
I'm off to pack for mine as we leave in 3 days!! :goodvibes
Merry Christmas! :santa:

Well that certainly is disappointing. :sad1:
Thank you for all your efforts keeping this alive as long as you did and searching for it on your own time of your vacation. :worship:
Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip.
I'm off to pack for mine as we leave in 3 days!! :goodvibes
Merry Christmas! :santa:

I hope you have a wonderful time! I'm sorry I didn't have success locating the fridge but I guess we should consider it exceptional that the fridge was kept moving safely for over 2 years!

Hello
we are a family of 5, we have 3 children and would love to use the fridge during our stay in All Star Movies from 08/30 to 09/08. I see our time slot is available. can you add me to the list please. we will have a rental car, and will help other swappers move teh fridge if necessary.
Thank you so much.

New to this and not real sure if I am going about this the right way but we would love to get in on this if still going. I posted the dates we will be there in the title.
We would love to be able to use a fridge as we will for sure need one with 2 small childre (ages 2 and 7 months) when we go.

Thank you so much

New to this and not real sure if I am going about this the right way but we would love to get in on this if still going. I posted the dates we will be there in the title.
We would love to be able to use a fridge as we will for sure need one with 2 small childre (ages 2 and 7 months) when we go.

Thank you so much

this fridge is lost....but check out the link in my siggy to a fridge swap that is OPEN!! :thumbsup2

Hi, My family and I (6 in all) are coming to allstar movies 1st Dec to 16th Dec 2011. As we are flying from Ireland we can't bring anything like a cooler with us so it would be great to have a fridge. Have never been to Disney before so not sure how this works.

Thanks jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter