Free Fall into All Stars Fridge Swap- Fridge is Lost!!!!!

Hello my name is Tricia and I am unsure how this whole swap thing works, I am going to read up more on it and hope to get some good replys here.. but I will me at disney May 27th-June 2nd 2011, I would love to join the fridge swap... Thank you very much..Off to read this entire thread, I will be here awhile..LOL!:cool1:

Welcome! :goodvibes Your dates are available and you must have 10 posts before you are allowed to send private messages (PMs). As soon as you are able, send me a message telling me your real name, phone numbers where you can be reached, and in which All Star Resort you will be staying.

Thanks!
Lisa

I wanted to give everyone an update. The fridge appears to be missing.:sad1: It was left at ASMovies luggage service on Nov. 1st. The next swapper had a reservation issue and was upgraded to a moderate resort so did not pick up the fridge. The next family arrived today but are not able to get to the ASMovies to pick it up, so I called ASMovies luggage services to see if they could put the next swapper's name on the fridge but they couldn't locate it. I'll call back in the morning and I'll keep everyone posted.

No luck yet. I left another message with ASMovies this afternoon to have a manager call me back after he investigates more.
Let me know if you need me to go check on it if it hasn't appeared by Saturday Dec 4 we will be arriving early (dec3 if we have open availability if not early morning on dec 4) to Disney's All-Star Movies Resort and I will be glad to go check.

Let me know if you need me to go check on it if it hasn't appeared by Saturday Dec 4 we will be arriving early (dec3 if we have open availability if not early morning on dec 4) to Disney's All-Star Movies Resort and I will be glad to go check.

Ok super. Just let me know anything I can do.

Thanks for the offer. :worship: I was able to get in touch with the manager at ASMovies and she was very helpful. :banana: She is searching at numerous locations including housekeeping to see if she can locate our fridge. I will keep you posted, please remind me again a few days before you leave :rolleyes1 and I will let you know if I need any help!

Thanks for the offer. :worship: I was able to get in touch with the manager at ASMovies and she was very helpful. :banana: She is searching at numerous locations including housekeeping to see if she can locate our fridge. I will keep you posted, please remind me again a few days before you leave :rolleyes1 and I will let you know if I need any help!

That is awesome! :dance3: I will keep you posted on our departure, we are still trying to come in early but it is looking highly impossible due to the fact that the resorts are FULL Ughhhhhhh:sad1: I will keep trying!

No word yet. I am awaiting word from our current swapper but I haven't heard from them again. I'll try to send them another text and I'll let you know.

Ok super! I will be waiting. I am still trying to arrive on the 3rd instead of the 4th. We will see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed!:eek:

No word yet from the Hotel I have switched to the all star sports I will be arriving tomorrow....Keep me posted....

I am sorry to report I had no luck finding our fridge on our trip.:sad2:

I spoke to the luggage manager at All Star Movies (the last place our fridge was seen) who also contacted the managers at the other All Star resorts and housekeeping. She was unable to locate it and she seemed very interested in helping us. She apologized several times and even loaned us a free fridge to use during our stay since ours was missing. I also called the All Star Resorts lost and found department who told me they have not had any fridges brought in for several weeks and ours was not one of them. She said they used to have several fridges at all times that were unclaimed but they have not seen ours.

I am sorry to report this fridge swap is now closed :sad1: (unless a miracle occurs and our fridge magically appears).

On a bright note: our trip to Disney World was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter