Free Fall into All Stars Fridge Swap- Fridge is Lost!!!!!

Hi hun... you can remove my request for the swap... we won't be making it to our planned trip due to not being able to afford the trip this late in the year. We are however hoping and planning to just postpone it until either late July or early August. As soon as I know the dates we are going to plan on.. I will message you and inform you to set aside the dates.

Thanks and again, I am sorry.

Hi hun... you can remove my request for the swap... we won't be making it to our planned trip due to not being able to afford the trip this late in the year. We are however hoping and planning to just postpone it until either late July or early August. As soon as I know the dates we are going to plan on.. I will message you and inform you to set aside the dates.

Thanks and again, I am sorry.
Thanks for letting us know and I hope you can reschedule soon!:goodvibes

We'll be staying in All Star Movies 8/21 - 8/28/2010 and would love to help keep this swap going. Is it available?

Thanks,

Dave :surfweb:

We'll be staying in All Star Movies 8/21 - 8/28/2010 and would love to help keep this swap going. Is it available?

Thanks,

Dave :surfweb:

I'm sorry your dates are already taken :sad1: Keep checking back in case we have a cancellation for any of your dates.

We will be staying in All-Star movies from October 27-November 1. I would love to join the swap if the refrigerator is available.

We will be staying in All-Star movies from October 27-November 1. I would love to join the swap if the refrigerator is available.

The fridge is reserved until MommyTaraLee checks out on the 27th but you are welcome to get the fridge from her as soon as she is finished. Please PM me the name the reservation is listed under and phone numbers and I will add you to the list! :goodvibes

Hey...just booked our vacation...and would LOVE to be a part of the swap!!!!

We are staying at ASMusic from Aug 9 -14; and would love to have it the 8/9-8/13 time period available.

We are driving there...so I can drive it over to ASSports for the next person.

Let me know what else I need to do to be in :)

Hey...just booked our vacation...and would LOVE to be a part of the swap!!!!

We are staying at ASMusic from Aug 9 -14; and would love to have it the 8/9-8/13 time period available.

We are driving there...so I can drive it over to ASSports for the next person.

Let me know what else I need to do to be in :)

Please PM me the name your reservation is listed under, your contact phone numbers and also PM tink&stitchmom to exchange information with her. breick is already on vacation. I will try to contact her as soon as I receive information from you. :goodvibes

i would love to be apart of the swap from january 16th to the 22nd. :) We will be in All Star Music

If sept 20-23 is still open I would love to be added to this swap
We will be at Movies from Sept 18-25

Thanks

Welcome, please PM me the name the reservation is listed under and your phone numbers where I can reach you and I will add you to our swap!

We will be staying in All-Star movies from Aug 27-Aug 31st. I would love to join the swap if the refrigerator is available.

Thanks!

We will be staying in All-Star movies from Aug 27-Aug 31st. I would love to join the swap if the refrigerator is available.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, the fridge is booked for those dates. :goodvibes

I received an email from SantiagoCrewLeader to let us know they picked up the fridge without any problems yesterday! :)

We are staying at AS Movies from 11/12/2010 through 11/19/2010. I would love to join the swap for those dates, if available. I can arrange a handoff to Buddyjay on the 19th.

Can I reserve for May 5-14, 2011? We fride swapped a couple years ago at Pop when it was just me and DH, I imagine with a 20 month old it will come in even more handy!

Hello,

We are staying at the All Star Music from 9/29 to 10/3 and would love to join the fridge swap. Any available?

thanks so much!
Michelle

I'm excited and grateful to be part of this swap!

Thanks for letting me join :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter