How do you link family to your Disney Account

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
I want to add my adult son and daughter to my Disney account as a "Family and Friend" member. I've had a look on the Disneyland website and asked how to do this but it only comes up with how to unlink a family member or friend but when I click on it it takes me to the Magic Key page. It also mentions that you need to send them an invite but again it doesn't tell me where to go to do this. I am just going round and round in circles. Does anyone know how to do this. Thanks

So Disneyland does this differently than WDW. You don’t necessarily link people as friends and family, you just scan their tickets into your app.

So Disneyland does this differently than WDW. You don’t necessarily link people as friends and family, you just scan their tickets into your app.
Oh thats where I was getting confused. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Jumping into this question as well. We're a family of 4. If I want my husband to be able to make Genie+ reservations in case we split up and each take a kid, how do I do this?

Would he make an account and then I'd scan all our tickets into his account (even tho they're already scanned into mine?). Then would he see all our plans and we could each make Genie+ reservations in case we split up?

Right now everything is set up in my account.

TIA

Jumping into this question as well. We're a family of 4. If I want my husband to be able to make Genie+ reservations in case we split up and each take a kid, how do I do this?

Would he make an account and then I'd scan all our tickets into his account (even tho they're already scanned into mine?). Then would he see all our plans and we could each make Genie+ reservations in case we split up?

Right now everything is set up in my account.

TIA
Yes, so you have a couple options. You can just have him log in to your account on the app on his phone, or you can set up an account for him and have him scan in everyone’s tickets including his own. Unlike WDW tickets are not automatically connect to any account other than the person who purchased them. So they aren’t like linked to each person in the same way they are for WDW, they have to be manually added in to everyone’s app.

Ahh thank you! I might just have him be logged into my account from his phone. The system will let us be logged in from two devices concurrently, correct?

It was SUCH a process at WDW to get him access to my friends & family and be able to make changes. etc etc

TY!

Ahh thank you! I might just have him be logged into my account from his phone. The system will let us be logged in from two devices concurrently, correct?

It was SUCH a process at WDW to get him access to my friends & family and be able to make changes. etc etc

TY!
Yeah you shouldn’t have any trouble being logged in on more than one device.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter