• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

Okay, 18 more done last night for a total of 76. I had hoped to get more done last night, but I have been feeling bad and just wanted to go home to bed. Still, my goal for the year is 1/day (365), and I'm almost to 100! :banana:

I got 13 done this weekend :woohoo: (8 paper layouts and 5 digital layouts).

2 more for me tonight. Slowly but surely (hey, who are you calling Shirley??:rotfl: ...), I will get to 29! :)

7 more done for me this month - total of 15 for feb. and a total of 95 for teh year so far!!!
it feels great to keep track of them
Jennifer

Having a hard time keeping that creative buzz going this month...can't wait for winter to be over!

Did 5 more on Friday night. Think my running total for Feb so far is 11:eek: I'm way behind!!!

Help me light some fire under my behind and get scrappin!

Well, Feb sure isn't stacking up for me so far!

Add another 6 for me...but that's it so far

I got another 15 done today--I'm working on our October 2005 WDW album. . .trying to get that done before we go in March. :)

Another 6 for me and one scrapbook gift completed using only material I already have. I feel very productive!

I forgot to get on last night, when I finished 14. I have such a good time doing the Disney pages - I have TONS of other stuff I should be getting done, but I really want to scrap every day!

Mickeyteacher, you still around? Haven't seen updates in a little while...

I finally have 2 pages done for February! I don't think I'll get anywhere near my 10 page goal for the month:(. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I haven't felt like scrapping much at all.

I've done 2 more, so I'm up to 20 for the month. I don't know if I'll get anymore done this month since I leave for FL on Sunday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to scrap before then.

Whew! I finally completed my parent's 50th anniversary album - now to finish up the other two that I've almost completed for my sisters.

So, put me down for 50 more pages. I guarantee you that I will NOT be doing this many pages in one month ever again! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter