Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

Okay, I got in another 14 pages today at a 4-hour crop (could've done more, but it was a "mommy and me" and so I was helping dd a lot). Next week, I'm going to a pajama crop, but I think I'll be making some composition notebook journals for a while for my students first. Anyway, it's the beginning of the 3rd week of February and I have a total of 58 pages done!

Okay, I got in another 14 pages today at a 4-hour crop

Nice! I have a love/hate relationship with posts like your's. While I'm impressed that you can do 14 pages at a 4-hour crop, I hate it that I can't!

Yay for you!

beginning of the 3rd week of February and I have a total of 58 pages done!

Again, impressive.

From now on, I will most likely think of you NOT as creativeamanda but as prolificallycreativeamanda.

I need to figure our how you and these other posters do it. If you could sell your secret, people like me would be lining up to buy it!

Went to a friends house to crop last night. We started at 6, ate dinner, went on a "field trip" to JoAnn's, laughed, talked, and I went home at 1:30a.m.
My total pages for the evening..............two!:lmao:

I got 11 done today. I was hoping for more, but I'm fighting off a sinus infection, so I slept! I'm hoping to get to work some tomorrow, too! :)

Nice! I have a love/hate relationship with posts like your's. While I'm impressed that you can do 14 pages at a 4-hour crop, I hate it that I can't!

From now on, I will most likely think of you NOT as creativeamanda but as prolificallycreativeamanda.

I need to figure our how you and these other posters do it. If you could sell your secret, people like me would be lining up to buy it!

I just don't spend a lot of time antagonizing over my pages. And I tend to be quite the minimalist. 4-5 pictures, matted, a few stickers, maybe some ribbon. I shop for materials with the page in mind. And I prep everything for a crop with a Creative Memories Power Layouts box. The crop was 4 hours, but I spent 2 hours prepping last night and 1 hour this am before I left. I'll have to post pics of my pages some time. They are pleasing to the eye, IMO, but definitely not something featured in Memory Makers magazine.

I got 6 more done tonight, for a total of 17! I also went through and planned out the pages (just how many there will be--not complete planning) for the rest of the 2007 pics! :)

I am finally on the boards with a whopping 2 pages!

2 more for me! I think I'm on a roll!:rotfl2:

I just don't spend a lot of time antagonizing over my pages. And I tend to be quite the minimalist. 4-5 pictures, matted, a few stickers, maybe some ribbon. I shop for materials with the page in mind. And I prep everything for a crop with a Creative Memories Power Layouts box. The crop was 4 hours, but I spent 2 hours prepping last night and 1 hour this am before I left. I'll have to post pics of my pages some time. They are pleasing to the eye, IMO, but definitely not something featured in Memory Makers magazine.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably try to do more pre-prep and intermix a few simpler pages w/ my regular style in the future .... as at the rate I'm going now, I can't possibly finish in the next 20 years!

I pre-prepared for my last weekend crop ... gathered the pics & paper, sketched a design, etc. Don't remember, but I still think I only did 25 or so pages from Friday night through Sunday noon. The crop before I did about 30. The funny thing ... w/ my crop, I am usually 1st or 2nd in terms of who does the most pages. I'm NOT a strictly CM kind of scrapper but several in my group are.

So ... I don't know ... I guess I'll never just be very prolific.

Others from other groups who share that weekend crop have done as many as 40-50 pages.

Yay to all of you who do.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably try to do more pre-prep and intermix a few simpler pages w/ my regular style in the future .... as at the rate I'm going now, I can't possibly finish in the next 20 years!

I pre-prepared for my last weekend crop ... gathered the pics & paper, sketched a design, etc. Don't remember, but I still think I only did 25 or so pages from Friday night through Sunday noon. The crop before I did about 30. The funny thing ... w/ my crop, I am usually 1st or 2nd in terms of who does the most pages. I'm NOT a strictly CM kind of scrapper but several in my group are.

So ... I don't know ... I guess I'll never just be very prolific.

Others from other groups who share that weekend crop have done as many as 40-50 pages.

Yay to all of you who do.

I think you are doing just fine. I've been doing this for 9 years, anyway, and I know what I like doing. I am pretty much a CM-type scrapbooker, because, well, I'm a CM consultant and have been one on and off for the past 3 years. That has a lot to do with it.

I was on a roll this weekend - 13 pages for me.

Off the sny with a whopping 6 pages today.

Too much :surfweb: at the bulance quarters today. Its cold here today BRRRR

Squid

I am so excited, I have done 14 pages so far this month and that is with being down for 4 days trying to learn PSE6 and to get the catalog to work! I finally gave up for a while because I wanted to get back to the actual making of pages. I am a digi-scrapper now and from what I can tell, PSE6 is not as scrapbooker friendly as PSE5 is. I ordered a book on PSE6 so I may change my mind later, but for now I'm going back to PSE5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter