Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

Yay me! I got another page done today, to reach my goal of 10 pages for the month:).

I'm also happy to report that getting that page done brings my 2008 family album up to date. I have about 6 more pages to do in the 2007 album to finish that one, and then I'll be all caught up!

I'm updating to here. Thank you to everyone who looked at your totals and corrected my mistakes.
I think I have fixed them all. I learned a lesson about how to keep up with the totals.
Only 3 more days- so keep working hard!
S :)

Hi guys, just wanted to say way to go!
I really slacked this month and now that I am back from WDW I am horribly sick and I just don't have the energy to scrap
Hopefully next month will be better

I got another 10 done tonight...I've been wanting to do them for awhile, but I finally took time to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report and scrap at the same time. I love scrapping Disney so much.

Two more for me, so a total of 15 for the month. I hope to get a few more done in the next couple of nights, but my Cricut Expressions is being delivered tomorrow :banana: , so maybe I won't get any done!:confused3

Hmmm, my monthly total should just now be 15, and the list has me listed as 18. I wish I had that many!

1 more for me and that's it for the month. It was a good month for me - a total of 30!

I completed another 10 last night, so that brings my total for the month to 71. :thumbsup2 I think I can probably make it to last month's 81 if I can sit down tonight or tomorrow night.

Ok I am done for the month. I have a huge crop on Saturday and have to pack for it. I completed 9 more pages for a total of 18 for the month. Not too bad. I hope to do a ton on Saturday to start the month out fresh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter