Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Okay scrappers lets get February going. The month of love is upon us and we are ready to preserve memories so lets get scrapping. Everyone is invited to join in- just post you want to join and post as you complete pages. Those motavtional Smilies always help.

Leader: :goodvibes

:love: Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
bigbabyblues- 1
JandJ – 2
Aspcampreditor – 2
Pongoperdigirl- 2
Ltldeb- 3
Iluvmickeytown- 3
Hypermommy – 3
nicurn- 3
Mousescrapper- 3
Poohbearlovinmama- 4
PrincessNancy 96 –4
mommy2mrb – 4
BernardandmissBianca- 4
Kim1964- 10
newhoildayx2 - 10
Maryj – 10

:yay: Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
Princess stich- 11
aroyer – 12
dsneygirl-14
tpcshauna- 15
Clairemolly – 15
Eatatmidnight – 16
Luvmk1971 – 17
believen – 18
fireplug- 18
momX3boys- 18
Mantaz – 18
mickster- 19
Lindababe- 20
Mousescrapper – 22
Logan&tylersmama- 23
MazdaUK – 24
Kswm30b- 24

:cool2: Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

Queenie – 25
MyLittlePiglet – 26
Fran98765 – 27
Ariel & eric- 29
vanyel- 30
rlovew- 30
Yzerbear19 – 32
briarRose59- 32
Honeybehr1- 32
hockeygirl – 39
Jdcthree- 46

:lovestruc: Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
Stitchisouthero – 54
scrappinmom – 56
LisaB - 58
NewEnglandEeyore – 69
macca1111- 71

:cool1: Crop Champion (75-100 pages):
Creativeamanda- 88
Quiltymom- 121 :goodvibes

:banana: Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

UPDATED TO PAGE 14

I am in

FOr your img tags your post all you have to do is add a / in you last

Maybe then, the smilies will show up

I'm in already with 3! :goodvibes

I'm working on filling in gaps. I did 2 layouts for my 2005 album that somehow got missed. That album is 8.5x11 - it was weird to go back to that size! And I didn't use my cricut, which was strange for me, because then those 2 layouts would have stuck out like a sore thumb in the album! The stack of photo packets is rapidly disappearing!

Sign me up! I probably won't get anything done till I get back from WDW.

Good luck everyone!!

Angela, I'm sure I've asked you before but you live in Lilburn?? DH and I used to live in Lilburn behind the Middle School on 29!

ETA: DH says he knows a bunch of Angela's I wonder if you know each other.

I'm in my Dh is letting me go to a crop tomorrow first time away from the little sweety. (must remember to not only bring scrapping supplies the pump as well or it will be a short excursion:lmao: ):rolleyes1

Count me in. I am planning on getting some done on Super Bore Sunday. (I hate football even though the home team is in it) I have my DVD to watch - ROn White and I will be all set.
PErhaps I can get more than 15 done :rotfl:

I'm in! Not sure how many pages I'll do with all the swaps though :rotfl2: I've at least got some ideas for a couple of pages of MIL's album, and got the family tree straight. Its not going to be chronological :scared1: a first for me! But as I've got no idea of the years of things its easier to do bunches of stuff that have the same poeple in, or are in the same sort of place (like they always take visitors to a local historic house, so I've got all sorts of pics of the house in different years with different people).

Updated to here.... I'm thining we can have another amazing month with lots of pages getting done.

I'm in! Now that the Disney album is done, I don't have a huge project to work on that guarantees me a lot (for me) of pages, so my goal for the month is 10. I do have some Valentine, birthday and thank you cards to make, so I'll be crafting but it won't count for this challenge.

Great ... I've been intending to check on joining a group as a new month got started some time. My scrapbooking is HOPELESSLY behind and I thought this might be fun and motiviational. Some of you goals and are TRULY mind-boggling to me as I have a really hard time carving out time to scrapbooking

However, I'm going to jump in with both feet. I think I'm going to shoot for 3-5 pages a week. At the end of the month, I want to have finished at least 12-15 pages.

Not sure if this is do-able for me but I am soooooooo behind on my scrapbooking. (3 WDW trips to do... my older daughter is 8 & I haven't completed her 1st year book yet!)

I've started the month with 3 pages - which means I finally got our 05/06 Disney trip done!! :banana:

Great ... I've been intending to check on joining a group as a new month got started some time. My scrapbooking is HOPELESSLY behind and I thought this might be fun and motiviational. Some of you goals and are TRULY mind-boggling to me as I have a really hard time carving out time to scrapbooking

However, I'm going to jump in with both feet. I think I'm going to shoot for 3-5 pages a week. At the end of the month, I want to have finished at least 12-15 pages.

Not sure if this is do-able for me but I am soooooooo behind on my scrapbooking. (3 WDW trips to do... my older daughter is 8 & I haven't completed her 1st year book yet!)

don't feel bad, my oldest is 11 and I have 2 pages for him, and forget about the other 3 kids! LOL

Jump right in, we love hearing from you if you get 2 or 200 done. there were months that I did a big fat 0 but it's ok. I did spend that time reorganizing my space and doing other things to get me ready when I wanted to jump back in. I got burnt out after spending 2 years on a Disney album so I did nothing for about 3 months.
Take it 1 page at a time, and you'll be fine!

Welcome aboard!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter