Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

2 pages tonight - the last 2 pages for the 2007 album - finally!! And now the album is officially assembled and out on the coffee table. :woohoo: Considering I just started working on this album the day after Christmas, I'm pretty proud of myself! I never used to work this fast - the shopping ban has been a huge motivator! Now if I can quit signing up for more swaps, I'd be in even better shape!:rolleyes1

Way to go NEE :cool1:

I just finally started my 2007 album today....got 4 pages done......and sorted out the rest of the pics. At least its a start.

14 pages for me tonight. I mostly just organized today - the first time I've messed with the chronological order of pictures (yes I AM anal-retentive) but I specifically thought each time that I took pictures of the resort "I'll have to add these to the first ones" so it's justifiable. ;) A few more of the resort and then it's off to MK! Yipee, I love scrapping WDW! :banana:

what do baby book pages count as? I've done 6 for the SIOH baby but there's no photos or journalling. :confused: Anyway, I'm in for whatever that is!

I updated DH's Valentine book so I have another 8 pages. :cool1:

I have 11 so far this month. I should have been rocking by now... I went to a crop eariler in the month and I made quasi page kits so I was all set right.... I left the box they were in at home and the crop was like 30 mintues from my house so I didn't go back.... I wound up making some other monocromatic pages and stuff..... next time remember that page kits!!!!

Please add 12 pages for me from the last couple of days, hope to get a few more done tomorrow!

I made a Valentine's Day album for DH the past couple of nights - I'll call the whole thing 2 pages since it wasn't that hard.

I had one of those word albums that spelled "Love" and I decided to do it totally at the last minute. Of course, when I gave it to him today he kept saying, "This is amazing! You must have put so much work into it." :rolleyes1

That's sweet, though! I spent 2 hours making DH a card and all I got was an, "Enh. It's nice." Of course, that IS his way of saying he really likes it so I guess I can't complain. :rotfl:

I got 4 more done today! I think I'm on a roll here!:thumbsup2

2 more for me tonight (18 total for the month :cool1: ) and will be spending the 6 hours DD is at school tomorrow SCRAPPING!!!:banana:

Nice NEE that DH appreciated your time and effort.

I DID IT, I finished my 2007 album :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :cool1:

DD went to a friends house after school and stayed for dinner, so I had until 6:30 tonight for scrapping!!

I got a whopping 32 pages done today (total for the month 50) I am so happy to finally be totally caught up, my picture storage is empty! well empty for a few days, dropping off my WDW pics tomorrow, I think I have between 700-800 photos, so I will be scrapping Disney soon.

I got 12 more done between last night and this morning for a total of 14 for the month.

Rebecca

Good grief, we're more than halfway through the month and I haven't done a single page. Again.

I did make 3 World Showcase Mickey heads last night, and I just might have to do a LO to use them on!!! (No, I'm not trying to count them towards the challenge, lol)

Here's to today......

Well, ladies, I'm on my way to a pajama crop tonight (6pm-2am). I'm taking everything--hoping to get up to date in all of my albums!

I'm up to 18 for the month. I've completely finished all my character meeting pages, yay!

4 more done (well one has to be stuck down but close enough) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter