Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

2 more done. That's puts me at a whopping 3 for the month. :cool1:

I am so excited about leaving for WDW on Tuesday I forgot to mention I finished 6 pages on Friday! That will be it for me this month. I wont have time tomorrow at work and we leave Tuesday!

Thanks Mickeyteacher for running it this month!

Squid

I got 22 done today! My plan is to work on swap stuff throughout the week, and scrap on the weekends (I want to get all of the family stuff caught up before August!!) :)

WAHOO:cheer2: Back from the weekend crop - 56pages for me!!!!!

(I won the prize too! - a new set of acrylic stamps:thumbsup2 )

Although I leave Thursday for my DL trip so I think I'm done for the month

:wave2: I have a total of 32 pages done so far this month. Chugging along

I'm still around- I;ve had sick kids and they gave me the bug..... So, Here I sit, in my PJ's getting ready to update the 1st post.
S :)

NP, I was just going to offer you some help if you needed. With these crazy scrappers, I've never had to host a new thread, but I'm willing to pitch in! :thumbsup2 On an unrelated note, I'm also one that you gave a little extra to. I've only completed 51 for the month instead of the 65 you've listed...I think you counted the last entry twice.

Between my crop on Saturday and scrapping during the Oscars I did 34 this weekend. :cool1:

I still have some stuff laid out on the table so I hope to finish up at least a few more pages today. And I have a ton of stuff to post on the Using Swap Items thread. Makes the pages go so fast!

Wow- everyone's doing great! :thumbsup2

26 more for me, and I think I'm done for the month. I finally finished the 4 albums that I've had sitting on my desk for about, um, 6 years! It's so nice to have the desk space back again!

Next month my goal is to work on and complete my kid's Disney albums from our 2005 WDW trip. I am soooo behind...

I've got a load of swaps and no photos at the moment (apart from MIL old stuff I can't get into :guilty: ) so i won't be doing any more this month unless my pics come before Friday - at least I get an extra day to scrap this month:thumbsup2

I completed 11 pages yesterday so I'm at 15 for the month. I should be able to get a few more done but I'm pretty sure I won't make my goal. Being sick for a week really messed me up. I had ZERO motivation to do anything scrappy.

Hope you're feeling better, MT!!!

Hope you are feeling better Mickey Teacher! Add 3 for me please, and I realized I am listed in 2 catergories - my old number is still there under Paper & Pixel Power. So my new total is 41 and I plan to do some more pages tonight.:)

I'm up to a new total of 9 for the month:). If I can get one more done by Friday, I'll make my February goal.

Hi MT! I just noticed you have me down for 85 pages this month but I'm only at 15. My total for the year is 46 but that is on the yearly total thread.

Sorry for any confusion I caused! Thanks for tracking! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter