ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

AWM - glad it arrived OK. I got a note in my mailbox that they tried to deliver my box. Obviously it wasn't my usual mailman because he's really good about leaving my boxes at the back door if I'm not at home. I'll head to the post office tomorrow to pick it up. :sad2:

I got a cuttlebug with ACM 55% off coupon -- $43 which includes tax -- is this a good price?

good for you susan! you will love it! i love mine. sounds like a good price to me.

AWM - Do you have more of that darling argyle paper? I LOVE argyle!!!

What kind of Jolee's do you need?

AWM - Do you have more of that darling argyle paper? I LOVE argyle!!!

What kind of Jolee's do you need?

Yes, not a full pack, but I can share what I have. Fab Five, Pooh & Friends, Pixar or holiday Jolee's are good. Let me know if 7 sheets will be okay, I can put them in the huge honking box of completed pages.

AWM: I'm probably too late but do you by chance have any of the Vineyard Flowers Decor paper left? I absolutely LOVE that pattern! :)

I don't but I am going back to the store that had it. If they have any in, I'll pick up some.

Ugh, again no new paper. The only thing they had was the 2-sided Halloween paper. Nobody seemed to want that, so I left it.

calanniebu-
Off Topic Sorry-

How was your trip? Did you have a good time? I was thinking about you while you were gone and hoping you were having fun!!
Give us details!

calanniebu-
Off Topic Sorry-

How was your trip? Did you have a good time? I was thinking about you while you were gone and hoping you were having fun!!
Give us details!

It was AWESOME! I am working on a TR ... I can post it on the "main" page when I'm done ...

I went to the one Big Lots that didn't have anything the last time. I cleaned them out this time. So those of you with Big Lots, go back to them and check again. :thumbsup2

Here is what I have that I will part with. :rotfl2:

100_2054.jpg

Under the Cabana-2 sided cardstock Cloud9Design-GONE

The rest are Heidi Grace
100_2055.jpg

Woodland Brush Mix-GONE

100_2056.jpg

Garden Mini Flowers (matches the other blue flowered one)

100_2057.jpg

Garden Trim (2)

100_2058.jpg

Vineyard Flowers (Same as decor one, but with purple background)

I like these two

Under the Cabana-2 sided cardstock Cloud9Design

Woodland Brush Mix

How do you get so lucky?

I'm not sure. This is the one that had nothing last week. And the two that had some last week have nothing this week. The stranger thing is each one had DIFFERENT Heidi designs. The only thing they had in common was the Cloud9Design Halloween one.

So if you have a Big Lots, keep going back.

Is it okay if I wait until next week to mail them out? DH is gonna freak when he sees so many charges to the debit card for USPS.

I'm not sure. This is the one that had nothing last week. And the two that had some last week have nothing this week. The stranger thing is each one had DIFFERENT Heidi designs. The only thing they had in common was the Cloud9Design Halloween one.

So if you have a Big Lots, keep going back.

Is it okay if I wait until next week to mail them out? DH is gonna freak when he sees so many charges to the debit card for USPS.

Wait until something else needs to be mailed out. My Big Lots used to have a great scrap section but about a year okay it dried up and hasn't come back

I swung by Michaels on the way home from Joanns :-)rolleyes1 ) and went to their clearance section. I got an Empunchlar system for $5.00 and five of the inserts for $1 each. I didn't have anything that could punch further into the page, so I think I will get a lot of use out of this.

Does anyone else have an Empunchlar? Does anyone know if they are being discontinued?

It really is pretty paper. I love the shimmer stuff and the non shimmer has a good weight to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter