ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

Here is the pink shimmer, "Wildflower Shimmer Trim with Glitter"
100_2038.jpg

And I found an orange/peachy one "Orchard Trim with Glitter"
100_2037.jpg

I have, right now ready to ship if you want it:
Heidi Grace

1-Halloween Circles with Glitter 15 sheets $2.00

Willing to trade for Jolee/EK Success stickers, items from swaps, and brads or whatever else you have.

100_2038.jpg

100_2037.jpg

Heidi Grace
1-Wildflower Shimmer Trim with Glitter 15 sheets $2.00
2-Orchard Trim with Glitter 15 sheets $2.00
2-Bouquet Large Flowers with Flocking 15 sheets $2.00 (this is the green paper with flowers on the other page)
2-Halloween Circles with Glitter 15 sheets $2.00
1-Sugar Plum Forest Dots with Flocking 15 sheets $2.00
1-Garden Flower Decor 25 Sheets $2.00 (this is the blue flowers)
Cloud9Design
1-Love Is In The Air Sweetheart collection 2-sided cardstock 25 sheets $2.00

Willing to trade for Jolee/EK Success stickers, items from swaps, and brads or whatever else you have.

Me...Me...Me

I can paypal you or Jolee you.

Let me know.

100_2038.jpg

100_2037.jpg

Heidi Grace
1-Orchard Trim with Glitter 15 sheets $2.00
1-Bouquet Large Flowers with Flocking 15 sheets $2.00 (this is the green paper with flowers on the other page)
1-Halloween Circles with Glitter 15 sheets $2.00

If you still have the orchard/bouquet packs, I'd like to trade or paypal you

Yup, still have them. They are yours, for Jolees or paper piecings ;) .
PM me how you want them shipped and your addy again.

OK, trekked to Big Lots and they didn't have any of the paper! I was so bummed! They did have some stickers, a couple things of ribbon, and the American Crafts jar things. I wanted paper!!!! (stomp...stomp...stomp!!)

OK, trekked to Big Lots and they didn't have any of the paper! I was so bummed! They did have some stickers, a couple things of ribbon, and the American Crafts jar things. I wanted paper!!!! (stomp...stomp...stomp!!)

Better than me

mine had NOTHING

And if anyone is still interested, I'll go tomorrow to look at the other Big Lots. Just let me know which ones to look for, so I don't bring back the wrong ones. :)

I have a big lots not to far from me. I have never been to a Big Lots. Maybe I'll head there when DH goes back to work.

I'd go to mine, but it's in a very unpleasant neighbourhood... I'd prefer not to have to dodge bullets. :) maggie

Ran to new ACMoore today (love it with a new layout from the others) and had my 60 bucks in bday gift cards from feb and was hoping the new pooh cart was in and it was!!! So I got the new pooh cart for 59.99

They also had these embellishment kits that are paper squares, borders, circles, slide mounts, etc for 5.99 AND I got to use the coupon for 40% off since it was a markdown not a sale. They were 19.99 before!

Ran to new ACMoore today (love it with a new layout from the others) and had my 60 bucks in bday gift cards from feb and was hoping the new pooh cart was in and it was!!! So I got the new pooh cart for 59.99

They also had these embellishment kits that are paper squares, borders, circles, slide mounts, etc for 5.99 AND I got to use the coupon for 40% off since it was a markdown not a sale. They were 19.99 before!

You will love that cart.

Congrats on your good deal find.

I went to the other Big Lots just east of us and they had nothing.

There is one on the way home from the Allergy Run today, I'll stop in there.

AWM - Your package arrived today

WOW

Everything is great.

I am sending one back to you as soon as I get to the PO

I'm glad you like the paper. :thumbsup2

The other Big Lots had some different paper. I'll take photos later to post. More heidi grace. :lovestruc

I'm glad you like the paper. :thumbsup2

The other Big Lots had some different paper. I'll take photos later to post. More heidi grace. :lovestruc

Glad to take more paper of anything I don't have.

I sent out a nice pack of Jolee's today. DC 0307179000350651252

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter