ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

The Prima jewels were $3.99. The Primas were in the $7-8 range. I don't remember specifically. Since I have a ton of flowers currently, I made myself not buy them. Although I am having second thoughts because they were very cute. :rolleyes1

Hobby Lobby's ad in yesterday's paper had shape and font carts - 2 for $99...

Guess where I'm going after work! ;)

Paper is on sale again this week at Michael's. I used up all of the paper I bought last time it was on sale (because I was good and only bought for a specific topic), so I think I've earned another trip there later this week. I cannot resist Michael's paper selection - so much better than ACM.

they have the most beautiful ribbon on the dollar spot at target. my mom was there yesterday, (buying ds cars crocs) and she picked it up for me. the wedding one is beautiful. ~not that i need wedding ribbon~ but ya never know.

Hobby Lobby's ad in yesterday's paper had shape and font carts - 2 for $99...

Guess where I'm going after work! ;)

I went today at lunch...I went for 2 new font carts...I left with 4, since they had the new Pooh carts!:rolleyes1 I may need to join the BAN...I bought way to many Disney Jolee's on Sunday, since they are 40% off at Mike's I thought I would stock up.:rotfl2:

koay was a AC Moore the other day and saw paper I must have.... but not a ful price right. Went back with a 50% off coupon and it was already on sale for 50% off so I was able to get 2 instead of the 1. Details: EK Success box of papers.... oh my goodness so much fun they are just random papers pulled from different collections and stuff I know I can use most of it, if people are really really interested I can list some of the lones etc but for 6 cents a sheet (it was a box of 250 papers, 5 of each sheet) is was a steal!!!! I will be looking to do a sports swap at some point those as a one of the boxes had a lot of the paper from the Pep rally collection.

omg! i went to joanns last night...(had to go to walmart and it's right next door:rolleyes1 ) and they had a ton of stuff on clearance. most all cuttlebug dies, lots of card packs, lots of embellishments......OMG! i could not help myself..... it's a good thing i'm off the ban wagon because you guys would have thrown me to the curb for what i spent!!!!! and i did not even buy all that i wanted to. oh i have a problem.:scared1: i'm in need of some serious help!:laughing: i am trying to revamp my scrap space and i'm trying to finish my basement so i can make it all nicey nice and i told myself no buying anything until it's all done.....yea right! that did not last long!

Argh! I am frustrated with my Joann's!!! I REALLY want the DCWV Grade School 12x12 paper pack. They had all the other ones- Butterflies & Blossoms, High School, Glitter, all of them. But no Grade School 12x12. I know, I know, in the grand scheme it's not that important... but it would make scrapping DD's 2nd grade pages so much easier. Ok, sorry for the rant, I feel better!

oh ashley should i go back and check mine to see if they have it....:rolleyes1

**twisting my arm***:laughing:

Ashley, I think they might have it on sale on line...

and they have a free shipping with 35$ somewhere...let me see if I can find it...

sorry ashley. i went back yesterday and no grade school. everything else but that one. it must be very popular.

Thank you for checking! :hug: My MIL just went to Joann's and checked to see if they had gotten any more and they hadn't. I am glad that I at least snatched the 8x8.

All mine had was the 8x8 & mats.
I did pick up the 8x8, but I see now that you already have it.
More paper for my collection. :)

All mine had was the 8x8 & mats.
I did pick up the 8x8, but I see now that you already have it.
More paper for my collection. :)

Awww, shucks- thanks for thinking of me! It is such a cute stack!

Argh! I am frustrated with my Joann's!!! I REALLY want the DCWV Grade School 12x12 paper pack. They had all the other ones- Butterflies & Blossoms, High School, Glitter, all of them. But no Grade School 12x12. I know, I know, in the grand scheme it's not that important... but it would make scrapping DD's 2nd grade pages so much easier. Ok, sorry for the rant, I feel better!

I have to run by my JoAnns today. Would you like me to look for the 12 X 12 grade school stack?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter