ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

I saw the 8x8 school a couple of weeks ago. But no 12x12 I asked the girl putting them out she said it's not in yet. It is very cuite. I checked a few days ago and they didn't have it online yet.

ACM is cleaning out A LOT of scrapbooking stuff to get ready for the new stuff. Not like I was there today or anything.... :rolleyes1 (And I was also at Joanne's and Target....I did my part to stimulate the economy today...)

Jill

ACM is cleaning out A LOT of scrapbooking stuff to get ready for the new stuff. Not like I was there today or anything.... :rolleyes1 (And I was also at Joanne's and Target....I did my part to stimulate the economy today...)

Jill

When you say cleaning out - what do you mean? Clearance?

Yes, clearance - red price tag stickers. I asked and was told that they are waiting for the new things to come in. :yay:

Jill...who actually scrapbooked today! I am up to August 2004!

Jill

I was at ACM today and I got 2 packages of 12 x 12 Bazzill (52 sheets/pack) for $7.49 each and 1 package of 8.5 x 11 Bazzill (52 sheets) for $4.99. They also had some Cuttlebug embossing folders for $2.49 and Sizzix was 40% off.

I was at ACM today and I got 2 packages of 12 x 12 Bazzill (52 sheets/pack) for $7.49 each and 1 package of 8.5 x 11 Bazzill (52 sheets) for $4.99. They also had some Cuttlebug embossing folders for $2.49 and Sizzix was 40% off.

i love those cuttlebug embossing folders!!!and of course i can not pass up a sizzix- and at 40% off! i will just have to make a trip over there this week!!

I wish we had an ACmoore near us. I would love some of that 8-1/2x11 Bazzill.

hey awm i think i might run over there today after swim- what colors are you interested in?? i have no idea how it comes, but are you looking for pastelly colors or primary colors......?

I really need primary colors. I have lots of pastelly ones in regular cardstock, so I won't need that in texture too.
Just wait till you see what I got you. It is soo cute! I saw it and you were the first thing that came to my mind.

oh, earthly colors & neutrals are good too.

okie dokie! i'm hoping to go to the big grocery store over near there which has all kinds of bargains! (which i need by the way-because groceries are so darn expensive lately) so that will leave me extra moola to go to acmoore!!! i asked dh if he wanted to go to the grocery store over there and he said - "oh honey i'm on to you! you just want to go to the crap store"!!! -(as he calls it):lmao: and my reply was "what ever gave you that idea? but now that you mention it"!!!!!

there is always a method to my madness!:lmao:

ok can i just say that i wanted EVERYTHING at ac moore today! lots of clearance stuff. and they had a sign that said 50% off cuttlebug and then when i got to the register she said NO it's not on sale. so i told her that there was a sign that said it was and she said- I'LL GO LOOK!!! go ahead! she came back and said ok, you are right, but it should not be there. ok, but it was. so.....we'll i guess i'll give it to you! - oh how nice of you. i had the disney cut and emboss star one in there too and she said- i'm not giving it to you off that one because it's not a cuttlebug. i said- oh yes it is. she said-oh no it's not. and i can't discount disney stuff. & i said- well it is and you will!!!!!
dh said "holl, can't you go anywhere without getting into trouble?" its the point-ya know what i mean. don't put the sign up if you're not going to honor it. right? so she did give it to me @ 50%off. but i must have been in a mood, because i wanted to buy everything!! i told myself that i would not buy anything else (unless it was a great deal) until i finish my new scrap corner. but there i was out there feeding the economy!!!!!! i doing my part!!!!
so that's my story for the day.

and AWM i got us the last 2 pkgs of bazzill. primary colors. i was so glad they still had one for us. must have been fate!:thumbsup2

:lmao: You must be a trip to shop with. I bet you pick the dare on truth or dare too.

Let me know what the total with tax is. I always forget to ask for tax.

PS- go sign up for the Super Sports and More swap, so you can use your new toys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter