ENABLER ALERT-Michael's Cricut Clearance

WAAAAA my local store was sold out of all on sale carts.... I wanted to build up my stock... I should have went on sunday !!

I also called the only other store in Maine (Augusta) and they also are sold out -- the girl in So.Portland said they sold out by Noon Sunday..

I was told at M's that the carts that were on sale were the ones that released in I believe 2008 or 2009 and earlier.

For anybody that got the $49 Gypsy, don't forget to register it on the Cricut site for 5 free carts downloaded to it. I think the offer ends the first part of Feb.

I went early Saturday morning because that is when Michales put them on sale for us (Miami, Fl). I was able to get:
-Cuttin UP
-Lyrical Letters
-Jubilee
-Cars
-Sesame Street
-Old West

They also had Mickey Mouse and Friends and Stand and Salute but I already have those.

I bought an extra of cuttin up and lyrical letters for my friend but turns out she already has it and since its final sale, im stuck with extras:(

Going tomorrow to check my other michaels...

I went early Saturday morning because that is when Michales put them on sale for us (Miami, Fl). I was able to get:
-Cuttin UP
-Lyrical Letters
-Jubilee
-Cars
-Sesame Street
-Old West

They also had Mickey Mouse and Friends and Stand and Salute but I already have those.

I bought an extra of cuttin up and lyrical letters for my friend but turns out she already has it and since its final sale, im stuck with extras:(

Going tomorrow to check my other michaels...

Sell them on Craigslist. :thumbsup2

For those that their M's didn't have Sesame Street on clearance for 9.99, there is still a chance that they might next week. I got this off of another website (SD):

"Cricut Cartridges $9.99 @ Michaels B&M 1/16
For those who missed the sale last week. Michaels once again have $9.99 Cricut cartridges advertised on their Ad for 1/16. Some stores are holding inventory for this sale and they will in addition add some $89.99 cartridges on sale for $9.99 to support the ad.

I do not have complete a list of additional cartridges on sale but here are some I know of.

Hello Kitty
Sesame Street
Nursery Rhymes
Robotz "

So I am keeping my fingers crossed on the Sesame Street, and I would like to pick up Hello Kitty if nothing other than for the really cute font!

If anyone finds a jukebox for $9.99, PLEASE let me know!!!! Although I live in Miami, Fl, maybe we can work something out:)

Does anyone when the sale will end??? Thanks:)

Our two Michaels said they haven't had the $9.99 cartridges for weeks! I just got my Cricut so everything is "new" to me.

Have fun everyone who snagged the deals.

My local Michael's was sold out of all the sale carts, they said they did not have that many to begin with. They told me to drive an hour away to another Mike's as they had a lot more. I didn't bother. I was able to get a Gypsy for $49.99, but my dd got it at a Mike's near Atlantic City. Being able to get the Gypsy made me happy!!!

I'm thinking whatever is left of the $9.99 isn't even worth the trip ... if I don't have it by now I probably don't need it.

Ahhh! I NEED the Street! We just went to the Jim Henson exhibit and it would be perfect for those photos! :goodvibes

Ahhh! I NEED the Street! We just went to the Jim Henson exhibit and it would be perfect for those photos! :goodvibes

My Mike's had several of the Sesame Street and Friends one this morning. Let me know if you want me to go snag it for you.

My Mike's had several of the Sesame Street and Friends one this morning. Let me know if you want me to go snag it for you.

Thank you for the offer! I managed to get DH out in the cold to go get it. I am so excited! :goodvibes

My store also had preserves, robots, and nursery rhymes on sale.

So what is the story on these carts being on sale? Are they going to stop carrying anything but imagine?

well i went today and picked up preserves, old west, pagoda, nursery rhymes (love the cute rats on this one), lyrical letters, and simply sweet -- i never really wanted preserves but i figured if i even use it once for when we go fruit picking layouts -- for 10 bucks it is cheaper then stickers :) I am a sucker for a good deal :D

Jennifer

Shoot! I want Preserves, but I don't want to go back out. Maybe later, when football is on. It will probably be dead over there then.

Wow, I just got back and my Michael's only had 3 carts. :sad2: I got the Simply Sweet. The other two I didn't care for. I was hoping for Life's a Beach though. No such luck.

The store that had a ton of the $9.99 carts when I went before the last sale, was completely sold out of that stuff. But they did have some of the ones that went on sale this morning. I got Robotz and Nursery Rhymes, but I am not sure what I am going to do with them. They had Sesame Street, but I already had that one, and they didn't have Preserves, but I think I have that one too. That's bad, can't even remember which carts I already have.

I made the long trip hoping they would have Robotz. I got lucky and they had 4. I did grab 2 but decided to put the extra (thought about trading ) back. It was the last one left when I returned it.

I went to 3 different stores today and bought Jubilee and From My Kitchen. I did see several others as well including Preserves and Robotz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter