ENABLER ALERT-Michael's Cricut Clearance

Is ProvoCraft discontinuing the Gypsy or are they coming out with a new model. I'm amazed that Micheals is selling them so cheap!

I was able to get From my Kitchen for 9.99.

They didn't have any Life's a Beach... that is really what I wanted.

And they had a tag hanging for Child's Year, so I took the tag to the register, but they didn't have any. I was bumming.

They did have a create for $49.... and I called my friend, and neither of us could come up with someone that we thought would want it. So it is still at the store.

I didn't think to check the cage. It's almost like the M's I go to could care less about making a sale. And the cheapest cart in WM is $45 and forget about Target ... their carts are around $75!
Oh well ... what I really want is the Pixar cart anyway.

Drat! Now to call my M's...they never have carts on sale...as a matter of fact they act like they are made of gold. I better call first just to make sure.

Edit: I thank you...DH does not! I have stores holding Paisley, Sweet Treats, and Old West. Yay!

My New Year's resolution (well, at least one of them!) is to scrapbook more in 2011 which won't be too hard since I barely did any in 2010! And I recently got the Expression. DH got me Design Studio for Christmas so when I saw this thread, I HAD to go to M's!!! I am excited, I got the Gypsy for $49 and Cars and Dreams Come True for $9.99 ea! I also got the Gypsy accessory pack for 6.99-that was my splurge! :thumbsup2

My New Year's resolution (well, at least one of them!) is to scrapbook more in 2011 which won't be too hard since I barely did any in 2010! And I recently got the Expression. DH got me Design Studio for Christmas so when I saw this thread, I HAD to go to M's!!! I am excited, I got the Gypsy for $49 and Cars and Dreams Come True for $9.99 ea! I also got the Gypsy accessory pack for 6.99-that was my splurge! :thumbsup2

What is in the accessory pack? Is that the skin and extra stylus or something different?

I called mom.. she said she might go out tomorrow....but boy do I wish I could go out and get a gypsy for $49 bucks.....but I'm sure if I drove up; they'd have nothing because that is how the michaels here is!

The gypsy is being clearanced because it does not work with the imagine. A new one will be released some time this year that is compatible.

Just found a M's in my area that has 2 cake carts for $9.99, or at least that is what they told me over the phone. We shall see...

Woot Totally scored at 2 Michael's in Orlando today.

Lyrical Letters
Paisley
A Child's Year
Wild Card
Sweet Treats
Simply Sweet
Jubilee
Stand and Salute
From My Kitchen
Sweethearts

All $9.99... And they had the $1 bins restocked so I picked up a bunch of stamps as well... A good use of my Christmas money :)

I went to my local M's tonight. I picked up Jubilee and Paisley. They had one Gypsy box left so I immediately grabbed it!

When I went to check out they couldn't find the Gypsy that went with the box and checked with the Manager. She said they were sold out and the box shouldn't have been on the floor. HUGE disappointment!!!!!

The gypsy is being clearanced because it does not work with the imagine. A new one will be released some time this year that is compatible.

That makes sense. I don't have an Imagine and really don't have any interest in getting one, so I guess my Gypsy is exactly what I need.

I went to my Michael's last night and it looked like the Tasmanian devil had rolled through there! Gypsy and Jukebox (marked down to $9.99!) -- all gone. All carts -- gone. I was so disappointed!

I picked up a few $1 stamps and some clearance paper ($.19/sheet) & went to check out. I asked the cashier if they were out of the clearance cartridges & she said, "Oh no, I have them in a box right here." Gee, thanks for the head-up! Anyway, they only had Paisley, Pagoda, and Stand & Salute left. I only bought Paisley b/c I just didn't see myself using the other two.

Just wondering if people would mind posting what Michael's stores they are finding the sale carts. I know someone had posted that they had got them and I noticed they were from Jersey (I think it was Colleen) but I went to the Michael's in Central Jersey ... Nassau Park Shopping Center and didn't see any marked down that low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter