ENABLER ALERT-Michael's Cricut Clearance

ColleenG

DIS Veteran
Our Michael's had a bunch of the older Cricut carts on clearance for $9.99! I got Cars for $9.99 :banana: They had the Create on clearance for $59 or $49. The Gypsy was marked at $49! Get 'em while they last.

Some of the carts were Stand and Salute, Lifes a Beach, A Child's year, Ashlyn's Alphabet, Simply Sweet, Jubilee, From my kitchen. There were more but I can't remember what they were.

Oooh, I have a GC from my IL's for Christmas, I have been waiting to get Ashlyn's Alphabet. Looks like today is the day!

Oh! I see your in NJ too Colleen.
I'd like to get my hands on Ashlyn's Alphabet too. Can't beat $9.99.

I was at my M's yesterday and they didn't have any on sale! I think I may just have to make another trip over there today. :rotfl:

The Bellingham, MA M's didn't have any on clearance. Just a sign that said "regularly $69.99 are $29.99." I'm dying to get my hands on Ashlyn's, but for $9.99! :lmao:

I was just coming here yo post this I picked up a $49 Gypsy! I will see what carts are on sale too!

Squid

I got Fabulous Finds, Lyrical Letters and Speaking of Fall. The first store I went to had a bunch, but mostly styles I already had.

The second store, I didn't expect to see anything, and all they had was Paisley. Which I already had.

Both stores had the tags stickied with the $9.99 clearance price.

However, the first store still showed Ashlyn's Alphabet at $69.99 and not part of the sale. They didn't have any anyway, so I couldn't have them scan it. I'd like to find that one and From My Kitchen, in case anyone sees any extras.

I didn't have Paisley yet. But I do now. I :love: my DH. He goes in there once a week to see what they have. He called me to see which ones I didn't already have.

Of course the M's in Central NJ near me didn't have Ashlyn's Alphabet at all nor did it have any $9.99 carts. Just the usual $19.99 carts that they've have for months. And it's weird ... they have some carts on a display up by the registers for $19.99 and $29.99 then they have the usual Provo Craft aisle with all different sales stickers ranging up to $69.99 on other cards.
They did have an iRock tho which I had never seen before. :thumbsup2

Mine were still priced at $40. That was not cool!!

And no alphalicious to be seen. I may have to go to the big M's or Joanns to get a new one.

If it's not snowing horribly tomorrow, I'll check the other M's. There wasn't an Alphalicious in B'ham at all.

I don't have a Michael's...oldest son has a wrestling tournament near one on Sat...do we think they will still be avail? I didn't want Cars...but if I can get it for $9.99....

I got Stand and Salute so I can scrap all of my dh's Navy days. :thumbsup2 My BF bought 3 new ones that I can borrow.:lmao:

I was hoping for Ashlyn's but it was not on sale at my M's. :confused3

I don't have a Michael's...oldest son has a wrestling tournament near one on Sat...do we think they will still be avail? I didn't want Cars...but if I can get it for $9.99....

I think it will just depend what each store has in stock. My store had some of them with the clearance tags, but didn't have the hanging card that you take to the register. I never really know how accurate the shelf is since they keep all the carts locked up in a cage at the front of the store. It's worth checking out and asking if in doubt. Even the girl at the registe,r who I think was the manager, was surprised when Cars rang up for $9.99

If it's not snowing horribly tomorrow, I'll check the other M's. There wasn't an Alphalicious in B'ham at all.

dang, thanks for looking.

Ashlyn's seems to be the hot one but all my Mike's had was image carts, no fonts.

I got Stand and Salute so I can scrap all of my dh's Navy days. :thumbsup2 My BF bought 3 new ones that I can borrow.:lmao:

I was hoping for Ashlyn's but it was not on sale at my M's. :confused3

oh you'll love Stand and Salute. I've used it for my DH's Navy stuff, our Veterans wall at school and my friend borrowed it for her DH's Navy stuff.

I stopped by my M's on my way home from work after reading this post. No good clearance items and I still managed to spend $25- drats!!!

Great! Guess who will be stopping in to my local Michael's! I have to that I can pop into and hopefully one will have the gypsy. I think I want it after hearing a few friends talk about how they enjoy theirs!

Great! Guess who will be stopping in to my local Michael's! I have to that I can pop into and hopefully one will have the gypsy. I think I want it after hearing a few friends talk about how they enjoy theirs!

I just got the Gypsy for Christmas and I LOVE IT! :love: I was a bit hesitant about it but it is way better than I thought it would be.

I really wanted a Gypsy so went by today. They were out of Gypsy's but almost every cart they had was 9.99. I bought 2 new ones and may go back. They had a few in the cage locked up that were not out and the manager scanned the one I wanted and it was 9.99 too. I got the Pooh Font and since we are going to Hong Kong and Tokyo I picked up Pagoda too.

If I go back I will look for Ashlyn's Alphabet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter