ENABLER ALERT-Michael's Cricut Clearance

Well I feel REAL stupid now. I thought I did great when I found Robotz. I came home and took all my carts down to put in my new CGull bag to store them in .... YEP already had Robotz.

So if anyone would like to trad or buy it I have one. I did take it out of the plastic and tore the first few pages out(ones with foreign lanuage in it), but it has the points and is new.

I heard from a friend that my Local M's only had 11 carts total, she got 2 of them. :confused3

Memory miser has a good selection on clearance for $12.99-$15.99 not that i need any more. :scared1:

Any word on clearance for next week? I would LOVE to have Sesame Font to go with the friends I picked up last weekend.

I went to M's the other day everything they had on sale was either gone or I had it.

When I got home I had an email from a friend that sells cricut carts.
Well, I bought 36 carts, a pack of 12x24 cutting mats and 2 packs of 12x12 cutting mats with tax I spent $837.30 LOL

I went a little over board but if I average it out I spent about $21 a cart. I even got the newest Disney ones.

Here's the carts I got

Alphalicious
Batman
Best of Pixar
Birthday Cakes
Calligraphy ---------------------- (bought 2)
Cindy Loo
Cursive
Cuttin up
Destinations
Disney Classics
Fabulous Finds
Forever Young
Graphically Speaking -------------- (bought 2)
Groovy Times
H2O
Happy Hauntings
Home Décor
Martha Stewart Crafts elegant cake art
Martha Stewart Crafts Seasonal Cake art
Mini Monsters
Mother’s day bouquet
My World
New Arrival
Nifty Fifties
Once Upon a Princess
Pagoda
Paisley
Pooh Font
Serenade
Simply Charmed
Stamping ---------------------------(bought 2)
Storybook
Superman

Now I have to sit back and wait for shipment. :woohoo::woohoo:

but I think I have that one too. That's bad, can't even remember which carts I already have.

I actually printed out the list of Cricut carts (note to self to update the cricut list on this board LOL)

I highlight everyone I have and then shop from there. I know which ones I want and which I can live without like Hannah Montana LOL

I highlight everyone I have and then shop from there. I know which ones I want and which I can live without like Hannah Montana LOL

Originally I didn't think I'd want Hannah Montana, but I really looked it over and realized that it has like six really nice fonts. I've been trying to get it on sale at various places for at least a year, but they're always out of it. :-(

I love the Hannah cart. My girls both do lots of music stuff, so I really like the fonts :)

I was another one who really didn't think I'd ever get the Hannah Montana cart since I only have a son, no girls. But, it's a great cart and I use it a lot.

Now I am off to look at the Hannah Montana cart...though I really hate to purchase anything with her name on it. She is such a horrible influence!

Well, I assumed since I have a boy I'll never need it LOL I never really looked at it. I just thought it was like the Disney character carts. I didn't think it have that many fonts. So maybe I will have to actually check the whole cart out.

thanks for that bit of info.

PS. have you tried ebay for the Hannah Montana cart, I find great bargains there. Oh and custom crops had great deals too sometimes.

Well, I assumed since I have a boy I'll never need it LOL I never really looked at it. I just thought it was like the Disney character carts. I didn't think it have that many fonts. So maybe I will have to actually check the whole cart out.

thanks for that bit of info.

PS. have you tried ebay for the Hannah Montana cart, I find great bargains there. Oh and custom crops had great deals too sometimes.

I thought the same thing when it first came out. I only have a son so there was no need for a bunch of Hannah Montana things. But, one day I was in JoAnn's and the cartridges were on sale and I picked it up just to see what there was on it. I loved all the musical stuff and the fonts. I had to have it then!! My son rolled his eyes at me when I came home with that cartridge!:confused3

Any new clearance deals coming at Mike's? I got Pooh font and something else I can't remember right now for 9.99 two weeks ago.

I would love Sesame Street as we live close to Sesame Place! If anyone finds an extra while on clearance alert please let me know. :) Thanks!

Any new clearance deals coming at Mike's? I got Pooh font and something else I can't remember right now for 9.99 two weeks ago.

I would love Sesame Street as we live close to Sesame Place! If anyone finds an extra while on clearance alert please let me know. :) Thanks!

I was hoping for a new round of clearance this week, but no luck! The case at the M's I went to the other day was looking pretty bare and all of the carts were marked $89.99. Why oh why to they price their carts higher than Cricut themselves? :confused3

The M's I shop at didn't have the Sesame Street carts marked down ... they were still full price. I already have them tho (Font and Friends ... not the Seasons one yet tho). We also live close to Sesame Place and have Season Passes so those carts get a lot of use.
And as far as the Hannah Montana cart goes ... I also bought that one when I saw what was on it. I got the rolled-eye-look from my boys and older girls as well. It really is a great cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter