ENABLER ALERT-Michael's Cricut Clearance

I didn't end up seeing the Michael's ad until today, so I probably missed out on a bunch. Anyway, I ended up going to six different Michael's stores in my area (I'm in Los Angeles) and for the $9.99 each I was able to get...
Paisley
Sports Mania
A Child's Year
Simply Sweet
Lyrical Letters
Winter Woodland
Speaking of Fall
Winnie the Pooh Font
Jubilee
AND the Gypsy car charger was only $6.99

Cartridges that I saw but already had were...
Cars
Mickey and Friends
Stand and Salute
My World
Cuttin Up
Pagoda
Locker Talk

I saw $9.99 tags for some others that I'd wanted (Old West, Life Is A Beach, and Tinkerbell), but they were sadly already out of them.

I also saw Ashlyn's Alphabet at a lot of the stores, but they were all still $69.99. I think at one it was even $89.99...it was very strange to see such a variety of prices for the same cartridges at each of the stores.

They were $9.99 there already, Jill? Urrrrrgh, I was waiting until today because I thought it started today. Oh well, I'll see what trouble I can cause there this morning. I'll cause a stink if they don't include Ashlyn's!

When I was there on Thursday they had a big tarp (HUGE tarp) up over the entrance, so I don't know what is going on as far as the golf store...

WAAAAA wish I had and M's to even go look at never mind 6 our closet are concord and rutland both and hour away (60+ miles)

Oh well maybe I need to call mom today (she's on the road) and see if there is one near her. Don't know if she's still in Sabastion (sp?) Beach FL or not. Now that we have 2 machines and no gypsy this is going to get complicated. so cheap carts would be great

I am wondering if stores will price match the ad. We have Meijer here which price matches, but since the sale is listed as clearance I am not sure if they will.

Well my closest Michael's had nothing. I saw a woman carrying around about 10 of the $9.99 carts so I asked her about them. She was an employee who had set them aside for herself that morning (Friday.) She told me that everything she had was things that just had 1-2 left. There was about 10 each of Stand & Salute and Jubilee but she thought they were both gone.

Well I think this is a hit or miss sale in any Michael's you go into. Whatever they feel like putting on sale they will.
I saw a display in the front of the store with a $9.99 tag with carts like Paper Dolls, Printing 101, Stand and Salute. Then they had a tag up on the display in the Provo Craft aisle which said they had the $9.99 sale but none of the actual carts were marked ... they had tags ranging from $29.99 to $69.99. I decided to check the cage since there was an employee already there helping someone else out. I asked about Ashlynn's Alphabet and the woman shopping said she had gotten it there yesterday for $9.99. The employee told me that no, it wasn't on sale and did a price check and he was right, it wasn't today (but was yesterday). Bummer! I did get Pagoda (I don't know why) and Simply Sweet.

ACM will not price match because it says "discontinued" and they are not discontinued at ACM, just at Michael's.

I got Michael's to sell me Ashlyn's for $9.99, but only because the actual SIGN was on the Ashlyn's hang tag, I don't think they would have otherwise because they said "it's only certain ones" (put a little whine on that) but Ashlyn's was the ONLY one marked $69.99 that was ringing up $69.99, all the others were $9.99.

My ACM said they will price match....but they are a little dumb...I read the ad to them and spoke to a mgr. She said yes and I noted her name...so I think I may go in and see what's what??!! I don't have a M's but was able to stop by one yesterday while out. I got Jubilee and a silicone sleeve and stylus for $18 total. I really want some of the others that have been listed.

My cousin just jumped on the Cricut bandwagon. She just got the create for Christmas and really wanted the G. I called all of the stores in my area and she called all of hers. Yay! She had to cross a state line, but she got the last one! :cool1: I am so happy for her! :goodvibes

ACM will not price match because it says "discontinued" and they are not discontinued at ACM, just at Michael's.

I got Michael's to sell me Ashlyn's for $9.99, but only because the actual SIGN was on the Ashlyn's hang tag, I don't think they would have otherwise because they said "it's only certain ones" (put a little whine on that) but Ashlyn's was the ONLY one marked $69.99 that was ringing up $69.99, all the others were $9.99.

I wonder why there is so much variation between stores and areas? :confused3

called mom on the road and she hit the vero beach on they only had 4 on sale that she found.
printing 101
jubilee
simply sweet she got these 3 and the other was sesame street.

she's now on the look out across FL for them this week. it will be like xmas in march when she gets home.

called mom on the road and she hit the vero beach on they only had 4 on sale that she found.
printing 101
jubilee
simply sweet she got these 3 and the other was sesame street.

she's now on the look out across FL for them this week. it will be like xmas in march when she gets home.

Oh, Seasame Street!?! The characters or the font? Man wish mine had that...I grew up on the street!

sorry don't honestly know. my boys are long past that age that she didn't even look at it. Although it got me thinking I need a couple of cookie monsters for the yrs L was that for halloween.

sorry don't honestly know. my boys are long past that age that she didn't even look at it. Although it got me thinking I need a couple of cookie monsters for the yrs L was that for halloween.

Great find! :thumbsup2

Thank you for posting that! I was all worried that I hadn't been able to get there yet, and just checked. - My store's sale starts tomorrow as well. It must be different in different areas.

What exactly is the sales ad saying?

The ad said:
Cricut Clearance Blowout, now $9.99 each (orig. $69.99)
Excludes Cricut Imagine™ cartridges. While supplies last. Quantities and styles vary by store. No rain checks. All sales final.

I went this afternoon, and my closest store had none on sale, and didn't even have the one I was looking for at regular price!

But I got some paper I needed, glass marbles for a different project, a new album, a couple of other little things, and still only spent half my gift card, so the trip definitely wasn't a total loss.

I think they had the Sesame Street Friends one at my store. I just don't understand the differences in which are on sale. Unless they give them the discretion to choose which ones to put on sale, which really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If they are on sale in NJ, they should be on sale in MA, CT, CA, etc.

I just got home from my local store. They had over a dozen styles on sale. They were adding to the display while I was there. I got Simply Sweet, Printing 101, Going Places, My World and Mickey and friends. Others I know I saw- Pagoda, Paisley, Cars, Disney Faries, Opposites Attract and several others.

WAAAAA wish I had and M's to even go look at never mind 6 our closet are concord and rutland both and hour away (60+ miles

There were actually three more stores in the vicinity that I probably would have checked as well, but I walked out of the 6th one at 9:00pm. If it makes you feel any better we don't have any AC Moores or Hobby Lobbies in CA at all. Well, we're going to get a Hobby Lobby soon, but that will be three hours away and over The Grapevine...so it may as well be ten hours away, really.

Just got home from Michael's and was able to get Pagoda and United we Stand for 9.99 each.:cool1: Wasn't even looking for the sale but they were right at the front of the store. Now with the carts that came in the mail yesterday, I have 4 new carts to play with on my snow day tomorrow. :banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

If anyone sees Paisley and/or Tinkerbell I'd love to snag them! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter