marron5
dismiss
bobbiwoz
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser

Hi everyone~ just booked the cruise today:) It will be my DH and I sailing and celebrating our 10th Anniversary! We are in room 7558 with an 8:00 dinner. We would love to join the CE and will sign up for FE too:) This will be our 5th cruise and first Member Cruise...so so excited!!! Lisa and Mark

Hi everyone~ just booked the cruise today:) It will be my DH and I sailing and celebrating our 10th Anniversary! We are in room 7558 with an 8:00 dinner. We would love to join the CE and will sign up for FE too:) This will be our 5th cruise and first Member Cruise...so so excited!!! Lisa and Mark

:welcome:

I will update the list at home !
Just booked. First DVC cruise. It is just me Barb.

:welcome:

I am a Barbara.:goodvibes Too!

Bobbi
Good Morning!
Please list us for the Candy Exchange. I got a chance to ask DH last night and he would like to try to CE. Now I can start searching for candy and stop all my obsessing over Fish Extenders. I spent all day yesterday at Hobby Lobby - I had so much fun! Of course I now have several small projects I am going to try and do this week. :cool1: They really need to stop putting those 40% off coupons in the paper!
Thanks
Lynn

Just booked. First DVC cruise. It is just me Barb.

Welcome Aboard Barb!

Welcome Lisa and Mark. Lisa, thanks for jumping right in on the f/b group. I love when people quickly introduce themselves.

CE for Member Cruise 2015
marron5
dismiss
bobbiwoz
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser
lgough
WDWEPOCT

Wow it's been one week since we booked (and this cruise opened) and already we are at six pages. Compared to the 11 pages our last cruise filled (due to most all on f/b) this is wonderful! Or should I say it's DREAMy!

Hi Bobbi

We would like to sign up for the CE exchange

We are the Rentschler's (Jenn, Aric, and 2 kids)from Reading PA...1st time Disney cruisers, but members since 2007. We can not wait to meet everyone and have a "dreamy" time!
I am not on the boards much (I am very active on FB though) but I will check in here more often now :)

Hey Patricia
Hard to believe it has only been a week! Time is flying by! Another 421 days to go! Just think it will be here before we know it (just keep telling yourself this and soon you will believe it).
Will you be posting a listing of who is signed up so far for the Fish Extender like we have for the Candy Exchange?
I have been working on my Fish Extender gifts and doing research all week-end. Have you started any of your planning?
Thanks
Lynn

Hi Bobbi

We would like to sign up for the CE exchange

We are the Rentschler's (Jenn, Aric, and 2 kids)from Reading PA...1st time Disney cruisers, but members since 2007. We can not wait to meet everyone and have a "dreamy" time!
I am not on the boards much (I am very active on FB though) but I will check in here more often now :)

Great that you want to joint the CE!

CE for Member Cruise 2015
marron5
dismiss
bobbiwoz
pjstevens
merisland
ssrcmom
Coll0610
Bellecruiser
lgough
WDWEPOCT
Mousemama2

Much closer to the cruise, I will be asking for cabin numbers, the number in each cabin, and any information you want your exchangers to know, like allergies!

Hey Patricia

Will you be posting a listing of who is signed up so far for the Fish Extender like we have for the Candy Exchange?
I have been working on my Fish Extender gifts and doing research all week-end. Have you started any of your planning?
Thanks
Lynn

Lynn,

I updated post two of the thread with a listing of the various groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter