DVC Member Cruise ~ August 24, 2015

We're on the fence... We enjoyed this year's cruise, but the point/dollar cost of this one is so high!

We're in! So are 2 couples we met on the Alaska DVC cruise! Hoping some we met in 2013 will do so, too. Hi Blossom!

We are gonna pass. Too much money, no Castaway, and crazy that the Adventure by Disney companion trip is strictly by points and more points an we have access to.
We booked a five night with my bro in law and his wife for Mar 2017 out of Miami for 5 night to CC and Grand Cayman.
Hope you all have a great time!

We are in Ohio now, April. Enjoy the cruise you have planned. I look forward to meeting some friends from here again!

We are in Ohio now, April. Enjoy the cruise you have planned. I look forward to meeting some friends from here again!
We are taking the kids to WDW in June. They are thrilled since we have not been in the parks since 2009.
Packing to move right now...our house we are renting is being turned over to the bank for foreclosure so we have to move. Only way to keep kids in the same schools is to go to an apartment. Tony still job hunting so best choice for now.
We also booked a cruise w my bro in law and his wife for March 2017. We are going to CC and Grand Cayman. Sounds nice w 2days at sea over 5 nights.

April, I hope your move is not too stressful.

We will be in WDW in July, I love 4th of July fireworks, so we're doing that again. We'll be driving, and spend some time in Vero Beach as well.

Bobbi

We are taking the kids to WDW in June. They are thrilled since we have not been in the parks since 2009.
Packing to move right now...our house we are renting is being turned over to the bank for foreclosure so we have to move. Only way to keep kids in the same schools is to go to an apartment. Tony still job hunting so best choice for now.
We also booked a cruise w my bro in law and his wife for March 2017. We are going to CC and Grand Cayman. Sounds nice w 2days at sea over 5 nights.

April, good luck with the move. We are so excited to be going to the parks next month as we did so few on our few days before the cruise. Planning lots of early Christmas stuff. We have booked a cruise for November next year but are thinking of changing the date (something early Christmas instead).

April, good luck with the move. We are so excited to be going to the parks next month as we did so few on our few days before the cruise. Planning lots of early Christmas stuff. We have booked a cruise for November next year but are thinking of changing the date (something early Christmas instead).

Pat, we're so much looking forward to the Christmas themed cruise we're going on in a month. I think that repositioning cruise you are on is also a good one. Whatever you decide, it should be a fun cruise.

My cabin mate Patricia and I are both going to be calling in on Sunday for a place in the 2016 Member Cruise. Because the Magic is a smaller ship, I hope wait times aren't crazy like last year. We'll see. Good luck to everyone here who is considering next years MC. We'll meet again on another "Cruise Meet" thread!

Also, some of you have pets, and on the Exchange board here, I'm organizing a Pet Stocking exchange.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/pet-stocking-sign-up.3462061/
Everyone is welcome to join. It's just another chance to connect with fellow Disboarders and share the love with our pets!

Bobbi

sorry, wrong Member Cruise.

Attachments

• ADFCD346-E730-484B-8679-062416626530.jpeg
    ADFCD346-E730-484B-8679-062416626530.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter