Getting New Points Loaded?

That's why MS will almost never give you a time frame for when points will show up if they call over to MA and are told the points aren't ready yet. They have virtually no control over the process and will give the "up to four weeks" response.
Just called in, agent said to hold on & we’d have a nice chat while she sent it “to the back” for processing.

Within 5 min, all points were correctly loaded. She said it absolutely was to have been done earlier this week, glad I called back.

This is quite possibly the dumbest question ever, but when my 2nd contact shows up on my member page, will it just show up on my dashboard under my current contract? We closed on 05/16/24 and I’ve been checking daily to see if our BWV contract shows up , but thought maybe I’m looking in the wrong spot for when it does finally get loaded….which I’m hoping for sometime next week if it follows what others have been experiencing (8 days or so after closing)
It’s so close now …. But feels like such a long wait still 🤪

This is quite possibly the dumbest question ever, but when my 2nd contact shows up on my member page, will it just show up on my dashboard under my current contract? We closed on 05/16/24 and I’ve been checking daily to see if our BWV contract shows up , but thought maybe I’m looking in the wrong spot for when it does finally get loaded….which I’m hoping for sometime next week if it follows what others have been experiencing (8 days or so after closing)
It’s so close now …. But feels like such a long wait still 🤪
Go to My vacation points to see it!

I wasn't really sure where to look either so I was clicking on "my profile" and then the part that lists contracts "member information". It showed my 2 previous ones so I just waited until I saw the third on pop up there.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to ask them about my points. But....I have no patience at all. So I went into the chat this morning. It took quite a while for her to check but she was able to load my points. WOOHOO! Our January trip is booked now! (Though I still haven't gotten an email confirming our reservation, is that weird?)

I was going to wait until tomorrow to ask them about my points. But....I have no patience at all. So I went into the chat this morning. It took quite a while for her to check but she was able to load my points. WOOHOO! Our January trip is booked now! (Though I still haven't gotten an email confirming our reservation, is that weird?)
It can take a couple of hours sometimes. If it’s on your Dashboard then you are good.

Congratulations on crossing the finished line!

You’ll find lots of fun ways to use the points you have!

Yeah, I'm already sitting down and writing out different possible travel schedules. It's tricky though because we know we'll skip WDW some years and bank those points. And that will be the years we decided to go to Disneyland in early December. Just not sure what years that will be. The last time we went in December was 2018 and while we were there, our dog got very sick back home and ended up passing away the day after we got home. So there's a black cloud over that trip and I feel like I need a Christmas do-over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter