DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

Chronicles of Narnia:Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I'm a big Narnia fan. It wasn't as good as the previous two, but glad I saw it. I'll probably watch it again on Netflix when it comes out.

I just can't concentrate on anything here. Not sure what I will accomplish. Maybe the two loads of unfolded laundry sitting here is distracting me...:rotfl: ................P

I didn't realize that was out- we will have to go see that when I get home.

Rebecca

Okay I posted pics on the rides swap for what I have been working on. I did end up using flock for the letter U, it looks cute!

Very cute layout!!

Cassey

went and took a look, they are all very cute Cassey!!

have a good night sleep Michelle!

Hi,

Just joining now. My girls had a school spirit night and we have just gotten in, but I figured I could try to accomplish something in the hours left. Looks like you've been having some fun! I have an unfinished layout im working on and I'm kind of stuck. This is my first time for the crop, so I'm happy to be here!

Melanie

Happy to have you join us. We just like to share what is happening with us. If you would like to join us on a more dailybasis (we do the crops 1 time per month) feelfree to post what you are doing for the day in the Daily Grind thread on the main creative community board.

Rebecca

Last challenge of the night (of course the first one doesn't end until noon tomorrow)

You have until 11:30- make something using a swap item or scraps from your work tonight

Rebecca

Hi,

Just joining now. My girls had a school spirit night and we have just gotten in, but I figured I could try to accomplish something in the hours left. Looks like you've been having some fun! I have an unfinished layout im working on and I'm kind of stuck. This is my first time for the crop, so I'm happy to be here!

Melanie

welcome to the group Melanie!

Well ladies, DD just informed me I need to wake her at 6:45 am, so I'm done for the night. It's been fun! Sorry I wasn't around more! Thanks to all of our hostesses! Talk to you all again soon..............P

Well ladies, DD just informed me I need to wake her at 6:45 am, so I'm done for the night. It's been fun! Sorry I wasn't around more! Thanks to all of our hostesses! Talk to you all again soon..............P

oh that's early for a Saturday!
have a good night sleep!

Have a good night!

Rebecca

I think you and MY3KIDDOS were the only ones who sent me a list tonight- she han't gotten home from wrestling yet

Rebecca

okay, if you want we can scrap this game or we can keep going for awhile, DH just went for pizza so I'm going to be up for awhile longer.

Cassey

okay, if you want we can scrap this game or we can keep going for awhile, DH just went for pizza so I'm going to be up for awhile longer.

Cassey

I can stop calling the words- I will plan a new game for next month-this month things were just crazy with being away.

Rebecca

I need some inspirarion for my ride swap

have a block on Soarin....I have letters A and N....any ideas???

we've been on it a lot but can't figure out how to embellish

I need some inspirarion for my ride swap

have a block on Soarin....I have letters A and N....any ideas???

we've been on it a lot but can't figure out how to embellish

You could do a fluffy cloud (use flocking), an orange- if you want a good feel to it use the swiss dots embossing folder, a small plane works

Other events that happen in the seen include: fiework, river rafting, a navy ship, beaches, horses in the desert, jets, pine forest with skiing, traffi and city lights.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter