DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

I think I may have just finished the MK swap (for real this time)!

off to post the pics in the swap board.....then perhaps get my pages for Saratoga Springs started?

:dance3:

oh and those cinnamon buns like AMAZING.

thanks everyone!

Ann, that's great news! they must be really excited!

Oh Lisa, I am so very jealous of you finishing out the year...I am just beginning my 2010 Disney books.

Congrats!!

They are. They plan on staying until April 30th and then going back on November 1 and staying until April 30th again. 6 months Fl, 6 months NY

Why oh why did I take so many pictures of the Grand Canyon?????? My sorting is taking forever!!!!!

Why oh why did I take so many pictures of the Grand Canyon?????? My sorting is taking forever!!!!!

I am a photoholic!! We call my camera our fourth child and she is named Cammy. Needless to say too many pictures is the story of my life!!

I take way too many pics on vacations!! It is so hard to choose which to print and scrap. I could never scrap them all, we would not be able to move around the house.

need an opinion....

this is my L for small world ride swap...its the last L on small, is the placement of the little sign ok

P1050483.jpg

TIA

I put way too many pictures on layouts too! You will see when I finally finish this one!! Bad habit of mine!

It does not hang too far past the bottom of the L. I see no reason why it wouldn't be okay.

I think the L is cute- the placement keeps it within the same length as the bottom of the L.

Rebecca

okay, thanks for the input! will post the whole set over on the swap thread in a few minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter