DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

Disney-akj has gone to bed but she won the 1st timed challenge (challenge 2)

Rebecca

I need some inspirarion for my ride swap

have a block on Soarin....I have letters A and N....any ideas???

we've been on it a lot but can't figure out how to embellish

I've been mulling this one myself. I have always used fastpass so I've never seen the standby side of the que. The only thing I can think of is triangles of some kind:confused3

I've been mulling this one myself. I have always used fastpass so I've never seen the standby side of the que. The only thing I can think of is triangles of some kind:confused3

The Que only has some screen with pictures and trivia on them. It has been a long time but I think the trivia is general nature stuff from around the world- nothing really to do with the ride.

Pizza sounds so good!! I am struggling with a title for a beach page, ugh

How about "Sand, Sun and Surf"

Scrapping always makes me hungry!! I have been at this since 10 am this morning. Have not accomplished much though.

You could do a fluffy cloud (use flocking), an orange- if you want a good feel to it use the swiss dots embossing folder, a small plane works

Other events that happen in the seen include: fiework, river rafting, a navy ship, beaches, horses in the desert, jets, pine forest with skiing, traffi and city lights.

Rebecca

winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

love the cloud and firework idea...I don't have embosser's so the orange is out... but can do the flocked cloud and already have some firework stickers!!

thanks Rebecca :worship:

I hate to go ladies but these early mornings with the hospital have me falling asleep so if anyone does the last challenge I will draw a winner in the morning but I have got to go to sleep.

Rebecca

goodnight Rebecca, get some well deserved rest!
thanks for your help and co-hostessing!

How about "Sand, Sun and Surf"

Scrapping always makes me hungry!! I have been at this since 10 am this morning. Have not accomplished much though.

Thanks, that title is perfect. I've now got green glitter all over my scrap space :rotfl: I'm sure you've gotten alot done. I have been so out of practice and I'm feeling so rusty.

Thanks, that title is perfect. I've now got green glitter all over my scrap space :rotfl: I'm sure you've gotten alot done. I have been so out of practice and I'm feeling so rusty.

its just like riding a bike! I was away from these boards for 2 years, did little scrapbooking during that time....came back in July and have caught up through 2010 (was working on 2008 when I came back) .

you just need to find your grove....we love to :cheer2: and support each other...we call ourselves "our family in the box".

I have had wonderful love and support hear these past few months since losing my husband.

Okay, I have flocked, stickled, cut, glued and taped as much as I can for today. My plan is to cut and sketch tomorrow. I have paper all over my living room that I need to go clean up. Have great night everyone.

Cassey

its just like riding a bike! I was away from these boards for 2 years, did little scrapbooking during that time....came back in July and have caught up through 2010 (was working on 2008 when I came back) .

you just need to find your grove....we love to :cheer2: and support each other...we call ourselves "our family in the box".

I have had wonderful love and support hear these past few months since losing my husband.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. It is so nice to find a supportive community. I can imagine how hard that must be. *Hugs*

Okay, I have flocked, stickled, cut, glued and taped as much as I can for today. My plan is to cut and sketch tomorrow. I have paper all over my living room that I need to go clean up. Have great night everyone.

Cassey

have a good night Cassey!

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. It is so nice to find a supportive community. I can imagine how hard that must be. *Hugs*

Thank you Melanie, it has been really hard, but we are learning our new journey every day! scrapbooking is a great therapy for me and everyone here is great!

Thank you Melanie, it has been really hard, but we are learning our new journey every day! scrapbooking is a great therapy for me and everyone here is great!

Well I'm sure your Disney Princess keeps you smiling. I have two myself not far off in age. DD Samantha is 8 and DD Maya 6. They love to get into my scrap supplies.

Megan does keep me smiling, on my toes and out of bed each and every morning!!!
she does like to get into my stuff....she knows to only go into my scrap paper pile and to ask for anything else and have gotten her some of her own supplies too!

Megan does keep me smiling, on my toes and out of bed each and every morning!!!
she does like to get into my stuff....she knows to only go into my scrap paper pile and to ask for anything else and have gotten her some of her own supplies too!

Oh ya we definitely need to set ground rules or they will use up all our supplies. Does your DD like American Girl? My girls were in awe of the new AG scrapping supplies at Michaels. Too expensive, they are saving their money.

LOVES THEM!!!

she has two dolls, lots of outfits and accessories! ..only granddaughter, so my mom buys her a couple of outfits every bday and xmas and I usually get her one each too!
we are going to NYC this summer again to visit friends and will be going to the store for the 2nd time!

I know their stickers are pricey, they are a special treat for her!

do your girls have AG dolls?

LOVES THEM!!!

she has two dolls, lots of outfits and accessories! ..only granddaughter, so my mom buys her a couple of outfits every bday and xmas and I usually get her one each too!
we are going to NYC this summer again to visit friends and will be going to the store for the 2nd time!

I know their stickers are pricey, they are a special treat for her!

do your girls have AG dolls?

Oh ya :lmao: we are living in an American Girl world! My girls both have bdays in february so we took a trip to the store in Natick. Probably about an hour from us. My mom had given them some bday money and we splurged and bought them dolls for their bdays. Sami got Kinani (not sure of spelling) and Maya Kit. They love them so much. Makes me happy to see them enjoying them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter