DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

that's great! they are great dolls....Megan has Mia she was the 2008 doll of the year and a Doll Like Me names Stephanie....she also has 6 of the little mini dolls and a bunch of the books! she had to earn half of the money for both, I paid the rest of Mia and she helped my mom with putting bark down this summer to pay for her half and then my mom paid the rest for Stephanie!

well I need to go for the night, been scrapping and making swaps all day, my back and eyes are shot!

thanks for chatting, not sure if anyone else is still on or not....have a good night!

well I need to go for the night, been scrapping and making swaps all day, my back and eyes are shot!

thanks for chatting, not sure if anyone else is still on or not....have a good night!

It was great chatting!! Nice meeting everyone. I've got a title done and thats it:rotfl: But I'll keep working! :cool1:

Woo hoo! I got one two page layout done. Small accomplishment, but it's been so long, I'll take it. Believe it or not these pics are from 2005, i guess I'm a little behind. :yay:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Woo hoo! I got one two page layout done. Small accomplishment, but it's been so long, I'll take it. Believe it or not these pics are from 2005, i guess I'm a little behind. :yay:
1.jpg

2.jpg

Thos are CUTE! I love the choices of color& the title block.:goodvibes

1.jpg

2.jpg

Glad you could join us! This layout is wonderful and qualifies for our all night challenge too!

Rebecca

1.jpg

2.jpg

Very cute!! Nice chatting with you last night.

Cassey

Morning! It was good to see that SOMEBODY got something done last night!! Sorry I was such a party pooper! But I must say, all the chit-chat about the swaps got me peeking over on the swaps threads... AMAZING work over there! I'm SO not at that level, but I wish I could BUY some of those things! You swap ladies totally ROCK!!

Anyhow, hopefully I'll be able to be around more for the next online crop. I love chatting with my scrapping friends!.........P

Love the beach LO Melanie!
was great chatting with you last night!!

I did pretty good, finished up my last LO for 2010!!! finished 3 swap groups, so pretty productive night for me!

sorry I won't be at the April crop.....we will be in DISNEYWORLD!!!!!! taking hundreds of photos for the next month :lmao:

Love the beach LO Melanie!
was great chatting with you last night!!

I did pretty good, finished up my last LO for 2010!!! finished 3 swap groups, so pretty productive night for me!

sorry I won't be at the April crop.....we will be in DISNEYWORLD!!!!!! taking hundreds of photos for the next month :lmao:

It was so nice chatting with you! You were so productive! I was looking at some of the items on the swap boards and they are amazing. I have so much catching up to do, but now I have a great source of inspiration here on the boards. You're so lucky to be going in April, we have a big trip coming up in Sept, but we might try to sneak in a day or two in July. We will be in Hollywood FL visiting DH's grandma and how can I be in Florida without seeing Mickey! :laughing:

that's great! they are great dolls....Megan has Mia she was the 2008 doll of the year and a Doll Like Me names Stephanie....she also has 6 of the little mini dolls and a bunch of the books! she had to earn half of the money for both, I paid the rest of Mia and she helped my mom with putting bark down this summer to pay for her half and then my mom paid the rest for Stephanie!

Hey we have a Mia dolly too!! I thought I recognized the face! LOL
DD also has Elizabeth, Felicity's best friend.

Hey we have a Mia dolly too!! I thought I recognized the face! LOL
DD also has Elizabeth, Felicity's best friend.

well, have Princess Blink bring her when you come to see us in NYC, Megan will be bringing her's, they can play together with them while we chat....Megan will keep her quite entertained, she loves little kids!

Sorry I bailed on y'all last night, I was beat.
The whole house was in bed by 10:30, which you know is rare for me!!

that's okay, seemed like a lot of us didn't come to play!

Have you seen that AG is releasing 12 new mini dolls this year? 1 new one a month. I didn't realize it until I got an email last week. They say that they are available until Dec. 31 or until supply lasts. I think the mini dolls are adorable and so well made. These dolls come in their holiday outfits.

well, have Princess Blink bring her when you come to see us in NYC, Megan will be bringing her's, they can play together with them while we chat....Megan will keep her quite entertained, she loves little kids!

that's okay, seemed like a lot of us didn't come to play!

I will definitely have her bring Mia. Of course we'll be in NYC so we'll have to go the AG store!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter