DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

Hey everyone!! Finally home on a Friday night for once! Baked ziti in the oven, kids are watching Megamind.

My favorite embellishment is probably either stickers or ribbon, love stickles too!! Hard to pick just one...

Don't think I'll be working on the challenge tonight, been on a roll today with my letters for the Parks swap (finished 4 groups so far) so I'll keep working on those.

Hope you feel better Cheryl-hope your DD does too.:hug:

I'm back!!

Cinnamon rolls are done!

IMG_20110304_151528.jpg

Now off to do something scrappy..... hopefully.

I just gained the two pounds I lost this week by looking at that- YUM!!! Looks great!

I'm back!!

Cinnamon rolls are done!

IMG_20110304_151528.jpg

Now off to do something scrappy..... hopefully.

oh, not nice!!! I want one!!!! look so yummy!!! hmm, I think I need to make some oatmeal cookies...I have a package in the pantry....

I have my I's completed for Group 2a.

Now to go cut the letters for Group 5. Be back in a bit.

Sorry for the poundage :)

Ive been craving them all week. even dreamed about them the other night. I took half of them up to the office on my way to pick up DD :rolleyes1

I only had half of one. Im being good. :rotfl:

I am back- we finished dinner. Anyone want to send in Bingo words for the evening. We will do a quicker game- less words in the game tonight.

I will post a challenge at 8pm.

Rebecca

Bingo is too much for my little brain to handle !:goodvibes If I can finishing bagging up swaps to find space to crop, I will try some challenges : )

Lisa that card is adorable :)

Rachal even with my stomach bug those cinnamon rolls look devine!!!!

The mantra at our house for the weekend is "boys are stupid"

I'm working on sorting photos I sent to snapfish. They are all out of order and they all look alike--Grand Canyon, Sedona, Painted Desert & Petrified Forest, Arches, everything has lots of red rocks. Good thing they're loaded on my laptop & I can put them back in order :thumbsup2

My favorite embellishments are flowers and eylets/brads.

Is there a technique you really enjoy using? How often do you use that technique in your work?

Rebecca

Is there a technique you really enjoy using? How often do you use that technique in your work?

Rebecca

well I just flocked for the first time! love it!! and glittering is fun too! don't use to often, but love the look of both.

Trying to get into glimmer mist too, but not very good at evenly applying it? Bigger blobs end up in certain spots!

I use basic embellishments more than techniques but I love the look of making my own enamalled items. I haven't done very often but I like the way the effect looks. I also love the look of liquid glass.

Rebecca

Inking & embossing...although the embossing is pretty messy as Rebecca said earlier-but I love the way it looks.

Rebecca

I like distressing. I don't use it a lot but when it do, it's pretty darn cool.

I'm a huge Tim Holtz fan so I use a lot of his materials.

I love the heat embossing. I just wish it wasn't such a chore to use or a mess to clean up when done.

Letters are cut. I can glue and refresh now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter