DIS online crop ~ 3/4/11 OPEN

Thanks Nan - always helps to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Bingo?? what is this you speak of?

What time do you all go until? I am also on the West Coast and have to run to meet the vet at the horse barn.

Hey ladies! I'm here, but I'll be in and out. We decided to go see the most recent Narnia movie at the second run theater tonight. We missed it during first run (that was when DH was hospitalized).

So I'll be here until about 5:45 and then won't be back on until about 9:30 or so. But I'll hop on here when I get home! I won't participate in the Bingo, though, since I'll be off for so long.

Tonight I will be organizing the photos from my WDW trip with DS last year. ONce I have them organized by day, then I will start designing the layouts/sketches. I probably won't actually FINISH any pages tonight, but I will get some work done.

Let the scrapping begin!!!:laughing: ..........................P

Welcome pjlla!!! I'm trying to organize so I can crank pages out again starting tomorrow...

TRM ~ we go to midnight EST... so whatever that is your time.. 9ish??? (I'm so guessing cause I don't know the time difference)

I am here but still have to feed the troops and get some things cut. I will be working on some swap stuff tonight so no challenges for me.

Cassey

Thanks Nan - always helps to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Bingo?? what is this you speak of?

What time do you all go until? I am also on the West Coast and have to run to meet the vet at the horse barn.

BINGO- there is a list of words and you choose 10 of them. You pm me your list and print a copy for yourself. Once BINGO starts you will cross off words as they are called. The first person with all there words called posts BINGO and wins (as long as they were right).

Rebecca

I have to run and feed the munchkins soon too... Seems this crop came up on us faster than we all were thinking it would! LOL

Rebecca will be starting bingo around 6ish so you can still submit.. I think is 10 words from the bingo list she posted... If you cross off all 10 words you listed and PM'd to Rebecca then you win... I think that is how it works...

Well, Kenny just came on my radio station and said "It's 5:00 Somewhere!!!"...

5:00pm... next up.. a question:
for those interested and still around...

What is your favorite embellishment and why??

I'm here....forgot about it, looked at the clock and thought ooops I'm late for the party!!!

right now I'm working on a special gift for my first MAW/Big Give kiddo....she's going to be a BIG SISTER!!! will post it when I'm done!

then back to scrapping 2010, one more LO to do and I will be DONE!!!

my Fav embellisment....probably brads! like how they look, easy addition when you can't think of anything else!

Rebecca ~ do we want to opt out of challenge #2 (5-7pm) since so many of our members are in the middle of feeding families???

My favorite embellishment.. depends on the day...
But I love to work with ribbon.. even on sports pages it works well!!!

We can push it back to from 6pm to 8pm and see if more people are on and wanting a challenge- not being home I know I won't do any of the challenges- it would probably be impossible for me to find what I need here at mom's.

Rebecca

My favorite embellishment is embossing powder but I don't use it that often. It is a lot of work and mess to use. When I have time I like to use it on my swap pieces.

Rebecca

Any intersest in having challenge #2?? Or would you all like to just start our 2nd challenge around 6 or wait til 8pm when others are on???

I've got a lot of cleaning/organzing done so I'm pretty happy.. have to go start dinner in a few minutes so we can eat by 6pm...

I don't think I'm joining the challenges tonight...

My favorite embellishment is paper, all kinds, shiny, glittery, textures, printed. I have become obsessed with paper. DH thinks I have a problem!

Thanks Lisa!!
I know I can't tonight...but maybe next time I can because I'll be more organized and not on the run..

Ok, off to start dinner.. I've got my room cleaned.. I actually found the floor!!! My kids will be astonished to know that there is a floor and not stacks of completed or kitted or even new scrapbook paper that needed put away!!

Jo's had an unadvertised 6 for 96 cent sale so I stocked up on some needed colors today..but forgot the flippin' black! ERGH!! however, in my cleaning.. I found a package of 50 sheets! :woohoo: :woohoo:

My favorite embellishment is paper, all kinds, shiny, glittery, textures, printed. I have become obsessed with paper. DH thinks I have a problem!

It's only a problem if you don't use it.. if you use it, even to decorate the floor.. it's not a problem! LOL:rotfl2:

Hi BearBear & JLD!

Cinnamon rolls!!! Lunch time.. I keep forgetting you all are on a different time then us EST people! LOL

Yup lunch time. haha. its only 2:22 here. got my cinnamon rolls rising again. hopefully they turn out.

I

Die cuts, stickers, sometimes glittery stuffs. :)

I have to run and feed the munchkins soon too... Seems this crop came up on us faster than we all were thinking it would! LOL

Rebecca will be starting bingo around 6ish so you can still submit.. I think is 10 words from the bingo list she posted... If you cross off all 10 words you listed and PM'd to Rebecca then you win... I think that is how it works...

Well, Kenny just came on my radio station and said "It's 5:00 Somewhere!!!"...

5:00pm... next up.. a question:

Well.... I don't use many embellishments. I use the occasional button, brad, or strip of ribbon. I think what I use most often that I would consider my favorite is..... scraps! I love trying to figure out how to use the littlest scrap of patterned paper or a handful of punched circles or squares. Probably cause I'm so cheap!!

Any intersest in having challenge #2?? Or would you all like to just start our 2nd challenge around 6 or wait til 8pm when others are on???

I've got a lot of cleaning/organzing done so I'm pretty happy.. have to go start dinner in a few minutes so we can eat by 6pm...

IMHO... you do whatever YOU would like to with challenge #2. You're the hostess, so you decide! That said, if you want to wait, I'm just fine with that.... it might actually give me a chance to participate!

I'm SO enjoying looking at the photos from my trip last year.... I need to STOP reminiscing and actually do something!.....................P

Thanks Lisa!!
I know I can't tonight...but maybe next time I can because I'll be more organized and not on the run..

Ok, off to start dinner.. I've got my room cleaned.. I actually found the floor!!! My kids will be astonished to know that there is a floor and not stacks of completed or kitted or even new scrapbook paper that needed put away!!

Jo's had an unadvertised 6 for 96 cent sale so I stocked up on some needed colors today..but forgot the flippin' black! ERGH!! however, in my cleaning.. I found a package of 50 sheets! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got a bunch of papers there yesterday too! bonus finding the black paper:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter